Mozilla Firefox Woes

Status
Not open for further replies.

honor man

Baseband Member
Hi, whenever I try to change the taskbar of Firefox to include the "New Tab", "History", and "Downloads" Buttons, as soon as I close the window and then open up a new one it erases them and acts like I never changed the settings in the first place and is back to its original format. A few weeks ago I had an error of some sort or something, and after that all of my links and settings for Firefox were erased. Might have something to do with it. If I remember correctly it was a BSOD that happened right beforehand. Again, before this Firefox worked totally normal and saved all of my settings, etc.

oh and btw, i did try a reinstall and it didnt work. thanks for your help guys!:D

so i go to the screen to include new buttons into the browser and select the 3 i want...

24454d1156399404-testing-uploading-images-untitled1.jpg

yeah im on an administrator account, and i think i have the latest version. 1.5.0.6 right?

my firefox has deleted my bookmarks about 3 diferent times in the past, i dont know why. But it hasn't done it in a while, i think it's something with my pc not firefox. I don't know what to suggest. I wish i could use the firefox beta, but no compatability with mouse gestures. And mouse gestures are just P-I-M-P

Have you tried using Nightly Testing Tools to make it compatible (Mouse Gestures)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom