Moving appartment

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol... 24 hour ban request... So I can move... Cause I have no will power.
DUDE YOU'RE MOVING NEXT TO A BROTHEL MAN! GET MOVING!

If KC needed to spell "Apartment" to save his life, he wouldn't need to worry about moving.

lol

Is KC banned forever or temp ban ?

For a second there, I thought I was banned forever. I logged on last night at my parents place and I see the message saying that there is no end date for the ban. I am thinking "C'mon guy, i have been infractioned for far worse things than that i was posting saturday night"

I have managed to make some more progress. What is annoying me is the ****** little garbage bins they give in this area. Although it's illegal for me to do so. there is a public garbage bin just out side shop. I could put some stuff out there and hopefully it's gone the next morning. Provided that that i don't put any thing that points directly back at me, they can not bust me. ($600 fine for putting domestic garbage in public bins)

I just uncovered a box load of VHS pr0no tapes. I am sure if I leave them in a box outside, they will be gone the next morning. Or I might just dump them down in front of the adult book store down the road.

Most of the stuff is pretty much packed up. I need to take appart from computer desk and bookshelves. Plus I need to pack up my clothing.

I am hoping i can get the keys to the new place tomorrow. Currently there is a stack of full boxes creeping down the hall way and they are beginning to get in the way.

He asked for a 24 hour ban so he could not post and would instead move his stuff. It was quite funny. Mak deleted the thread where he was begging to be banned.
Bugger.

LMFAO, sometimes I wonder about the guy.... Guess he has an addiction to tech forums.net.... And if "Tech Forums" says techforums... grr...

Apart from 2 guinea pigs, I live by myself. Most of my freinds live at least 1 hours drive west from here and because of me working 6 ways most weeks, i rarely get to see them. Hence one of the reasons why you might see me up at the pub or down here on tech forums.

lol, i must have missed this stuff. i didnt know you could ask for a ban? :confused:
One of the other forums I got to actually does have a Volenteer Ban thread. You just post in there when you want to be banned too and the admins will do that. Most of the time, it just school and uni students during exam time.

It isnt often that we grant members wishes like that. But KC is a long standing member. He has been around for a while, been through a lot with the staff here and administration. I dont know him well enough personally but i know that his wishes would have been honored by Trotter. So i granted the wish.

With leaving him information on how to contact us when he is ready to be reinstated. We wont honor every ones wish for a temp ban. But honestly it is the least we could do for KC since we know he has to get his stuff done.

Thank you. Otherwise I would of been another sunday where I am partially hung over and post whoring.

lol... 24 hour ban request... So I can move... Cause I have no will power.
DUDE YOU'RE MOVING NEXT TO A BROTHEL MAN! GET MOVING!

If KC needed to spell "Apartment" to save his life, he wouldn't need to worry about moving.

lol

I would like the keys to the place. i am hoping that happens tomorrow as I would like to get some of these boxes out of my hallway.

So wait, you don't have the keys to the place? You're stuck in the hallway?

...do you have a place to sleep?

So wait, you don't have the keys to the place? You're stuck in the hallway?

...do you have a place to sleep?

No. I am still living at my old place. I have hallway that leads down to the shop level, and right now it's just getting filled with more and more boxes.

I am hoping I can get the keys so I can start getting a move one with some items. Especially some of the loose items that are hard to impossible to pack.

Saw the place today. I am a little annoyied that the guy that was suppose to move out still has not moved out yet. The rooms looks a little smaller, however it's a little hard to really tell when you have some one still living there. Plus there is the sun room which I can take advantage off.

Good thing is that the place is just after a stop light. So unless the traffic is grid locked, i should not have to put up with some idiot and his subwoofer being on loud at 7am in the morning being stationary infront of the place.

The rest of the place is under going massive renovations. I was told renovations. I had no idea that they where doing the entire building. New bathroom is going to be one thing. What is really going to amaze me is how they care doing to turn was is left of a kitchen into a computer shop in the next 2 weeks.

One thing that I am not 100% happy about is having to share a kichen and bathroom with some one that i don't even know. The current tennants are getting shipped out. However there is going to be some people moving in. There was a little arguement about which room I was going to be getting, and i just put my foot down saying "I get the big room, or you find another tech."
However looks like some kensington locks are going to be on order very soon so I can secure my laptop and monitors onto the table when i am not around.

I am also going to have the fun job of installing security cameras in this place. I hope they can remove the old kitchen smoke stack as it's will currently get in the way of one of the prime spots on where i want to mount a camera. I am worried about this one back entrance into the place. Especially considering that it's only a fence that is between my back yard and the back yard for the brothel.

Sounds like you have your work cut out for you mate.

Tell me about it. Like we are trying fit in a stock take at some point in times before the move, however we have been bogged down with a lot of work. And yet, 2 weeks ago, the shop was dead quiet.

I am also trying to get some time off work so i can finish packing, however because of one thing or another, that is not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom