Moving appartment

Status
Not open for further replies.
He asked for a 24 hour ban so he could not post and would instead move his stuff. It was quite funny. Mak deleted the thread where he was begging to be banned.

I stayed with him till around mid night in that thread. Twas funny.

It isnt often that we grant members wishes like that. But KC is a long standing member. He has been around for a while, been through a lot with the staff here and administration. I dont know him well enough personally but i know that his wishes would have been honored by Trotter. So i granted the wish.

With leaving him information on how to contact us when he is ready to be reinstated. We wont honor every ones wish for a temp ban. But honestly it is the least we could do for KC since we know he has to get his stuff done.

It isnt often that we grant members wishes like that. But KC is a long standing member. He has been around for a while, been through a lot with the staff here and administration. I dont know him well enough personally but i know that his wishes would have been honored by Trotter. So i granted the wish.

With leaving him information on how to contact us when he is ready to be reinstated. We wont honor every ones wish for a temp ban. But honestly it is the least we could do for KC since we know he has to get his stuff done.

How come people cant ask for bans normally??

I occasionally get requests to delete accounts (which we do not, as a policy, do), but very, very few ask to be banned. Most seem to like it here. ;)

How come people cant ask for bans normally??

This ban was for a very specific reason. If a person just messaged me and asked to be banned just because they wanted it, i would not grant it. There is no reason to support it and the choice to come here is made just as the choice not to come here can be made.

KC had a very specific reason why, he asked, we granted it. If a person just wanted to have a temp ban for a week to do a school project or something i would tell them that it is their choice what sites to load in their browser and they can easily not select TF and that a Temp Ban is not in order.

In this case it was the lesser of 2 evils. Instead of allowing him to stay and cause trouble for himself and others by posting stuff to get himself banned we granted his wish. Each case will be taken as is and reviewed as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom