movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the converting process long?

some ppl told me it takes a LONG time using TMPGEnc ....

Full-length movies usually take somewhere from one to two hours to burn. (Depending on the speed of your CD burner, of course).

Emily said:
Full-length movies usually take somewhere from one to two hours to burn. (Depending on the speed of your CD burner, of course).

Do you mean convert a movie? I don't think it would take that long to burn a few CD's unless you have an insanely slow burner. And video conversion depends on CPU speed.

My bad, I meant converting and burning. The whole process takes about an hour or two.

Hmmmm ...Just read the whole thread ... Guys u can burn the files on to a VCD using nero withoud a problem .... Nero will re-encode the files which are not in the right format .

The time consumed for re-encoding would depend on several things .. basically ur processor speed n' memory.

The burning on to cd will still take the same time ..'bout 2-5 mins if u have a 52X or 56X CDRW

If u want me to post pics showin' u how to do it ..just ask :)

can u post the pics?

so ur saying nero can convert the movie format n burn it to vcd?

hey Emily...i have mydvd now but when i try to make a VCD it says....

No valid video capture devices were detected. If you have a video capture device attached make sure its a NTSC device or change ur preferences.

any help ??

The Capture button is for getting video straight from a digital camera. The Get Movie button is for using video files on your computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom