Mouse/Keyboard not working during windows 7 Pro Installation

Of course it won't work, you're trying to add USB and NVMe drivers to nothing. You need to mount your Windows 7 ISO and it'll show there under source.
alright, I mounted my win7 ISO and selected it at source path, and the destination is just an empty USB drive right ? sorry for the inconvenience.
Edit: Yeah, I just checked a youtube video explaining how it works. Will see if it works when its done :)

Of course it won't work, you're trying to add USB and NVMe drivers to nothing. You need to mount your Windows 7 ISO and it'll show there under source.
have tried booting on the updated USB, but nothing changed. My mouse n' keyboard r still suddenly disconnecting....

have tried booting on the updated USB, but nothing changed. My mouse n' keyboard r still suddenly disconnecting....
Only two other things then, you need to use a program like NTLite to directly integrate ALL USB 3 drivers for your board into the ISO, or find the Intel specific USB ports on the motherboard. You have 2 USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports in the back, and 4 3.2 Gen 1 ports not including the available front port options. The USB 2.0 headers on the bottom will also be running through the USB 3.0 controller built into the chipset. If there was no error then the generic drivers in the Gigabyte tool should have worked for at least the top 2 USB 3 type A ports on the top in the back of the board. I have integrated a couple more USB 3.0 drivers into this one which I used to create my own 7 ISO a while back with NVMe support (Asmedia controller and AMD also input).

If this doesn't work, then you will need to resort to using NTLite. Just an FYI it took me a few tries to get Vista and 7 to play nice with all the different USB 3 controllers I have in my house. The newest platform I have is X570 though, which Z490 is newer and might require something newer than what I have.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qzmqJsO9kaK-WS7VT3bLeWeFRNM2qst5/view?usp=sharing

Only two other things then, you need to use a program like NTLite to directly integrate ALL USB 3 drivers for your board into the ISO, or find the Intel specific USB ports on the motherboard. You have 2 USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports in the back, and 4 3.2 Gen 1 ports not including the available front port options. The USB 2.0 headers on the bottom will also be running through the USB 3.0 controller built into the chipset. If there was no error then the generic drivers in the Gigabyte tool should have worked for at least the top 2 USB 3 type A ports on the top in the back of the board. I have integrated a couple more USB 3.0 drivers into this one which I used to create my own 7 ISO a while back with NVMe support (Asmedia controller and AMD also input).

If this doesn't work, then you will need to resort to using NTLite. Just an FYI it took me a few tries to get Vista and 7 to play nice with all the different USB 3 controllers I have in my house. The newest platform I have is X570 though, which Z490 is newer and might require something newer than what I have.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qzmqJsO9kaK-WS7VT3bLeWeFRNM2qst5/view?usp=sharing
Thanks for coming back to me and for ur efforts :). But sadly when I click on the link I see this:

"We're sorry. You can't access this item because it is in violation of our Terms of Service.

Find out more about this topic at the Google Drive Help Center."

Edit: Tried plugging into every single port, but none of them worked.

Last edited:
Idk what's going on over on your end, but I can use a completely different computer/account and it gives me the option to download. Even using my VPN which tunnels through the Netherlands I can still download with a seperate account from the upload account.

In any case, then your only option is to manually integrate using NTLite.

There is another option.
I am currently running 7 Pro on an X170 board and of course it is much older too....but you can still try this if you want to, But even fernando's "pure" drivers are not covering the newest boards :(
Open the Spoiler links for the Intel drivers on the win-raid link and look for the closest driver package for your board.
Put the drivers on a usb drive.
Now it been a long time since I installed W7 on my (or any other) pc but I did not need to make an Windows 7 .iso with the drivers because this was only a one time thing so (my memory is a little dull on this part) as your installing Windows 7 Pro, you'll get an option to add drivers, Select that option and point to the usb drive that has the fernando drivers on the usb drive, they should install providing they are compatible with your board. Let W7 finish it's install and you should be able to use your usb 3.x devices. (hopefully)
https://www.win-raid.com/t834f25-USB-Drivers-original-and-modded.html

Last edited:
There is another option.
I am currently running 7 Pro on an X170 board and of course it is much older too....but you can still try this if you want to, But even fernando's "pure" drivers are not covering the newest boards :(
Open the Spoiler links for the Intel drivers on the win-raid link and look for the closest driver package for your board.
Put the drivers on a usb drive.
Now it been a long time since I installed W7 on my (or any other) pc but I did not need to make an Windows 7 .iso with the drivers because this was only a one time thing so (my memory is a little dull on this part) as your installing Windows 7 Pro, you'll get an option to add drivers, Select that option and point to the usb drive that has the fernando drivers on the usb drive, they should install providing they are compatible with your board. Let W7 finish it's install and you should be able to use your usb 3.x devices. (hopefully)
https://www.win-raid.com/t834f25-USB-Drivers-original-and-modded.html
This would work but only if he could use his mouse and keyboard. Integrated drivers are needed for instances where you can't use USB2 devices or have access to PS/2 devices to complete the setup or point to drivers.

This would work but only if he could use his mouse and keyboard. Integrated drivers are needed for instances where you can't use USB2 devices or have access to PS/2 devices to complete the setup or point to drivers.
I'm just stating that is what I did with My W7 Pro install on an X170 board and yes... the mouse/kb did work from the "legacy" bios option. There are other bios settings you need to make before you can install 7... but I can not recall at this time.
If the OP really wants to use 7 on that board, then he needs to do some homework because it ain't going to be easy as getting 10 on that board

Last edited:
Idk what's going on over on your end, but I can use a completely different computer/account and it gives me the option to download. Even using my VPN which tunnels through the Netherlands I can still download with a seperate account from the upload account.

In any case, then your only option is to manually integrate using NTLite.
idk, i tried vpn, diff browser, phone but nothing seems to work. could you please upload it on a diff site ?

Back
Top Bottom