Most hated/favorite Media/music Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
beedubaya said:
Hated: MusicMatch
Favorite (Your gonna laugh at me) Windows Media Player.....

Seriously...whats so bad about WMP, besides that its Microsoft? If you really hate Microsoft that bad, why you using an MS Operating system? Just my two cents because most people get pissed off when I tell them I use Windows Media Player.

I agree with you ;) Media Player is great, i was using winamp 3 years ago and i like it all was fine then they release winamp 5 i believe i stop using it cuz it was no more light and it was giving me problems so i stick from that on with WMP and i can't argue the players is really great :)

you can still use Winamp 3 or less. just because THEY updated it, doesn't mean that YOU have to!

Itunes:

Its the easiest program to search for music in your library. In wmp you have to click search, but in Itunes, it automatically searches for you when you type the song. It has everything that wmp has, equilizer, cd copier, visualizer. If you don't have all m4a or mp3 files, it converts them for you, and that only has to be done once.

every media player out there has their strengths and weakness. there is no perfect media player.

kostas said:
you can still use Winamp 3 or less. just because THEY updated it, doesn't mean that YOU have to!

I know but i stop using it if i remember correct cuz when i open a movie sometimes winamp open instead of WMP even if i have WMP as primary player if you know what i mean.

this is one reason people hate wmp and window messenger

Winmess.jpg

horndude said:
take the silly m4a file and convert it to mp3 or wave with mplayer, proprietary file formats are useless, nobody should even use them

Well I used m4a for my iPod. But Windows shows it as an acc. I use the foemat because it is compressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom