Mobile Gaming

See I try to read at lunch so i can be playing da vidya games but i have been. Im never gonna finish this series of books like this. Damn there is just way to much good media to enjoy these days

I want to read, I really do. I used to read all the time. But, I just can't find the time anymore. I have to really disconnect and stop watching tv/movies and playing games just to read. I haven't been able to do it in about a decade. But, I've been getting the itch to read for the last year so idk.

I want to read, I really do. I used to read all the time. But, I just can't find the time anymore. I have to really disconnect and stop watching tv/movies and playing games just to read. I haven't been able to do it in about a decade. But, I've been getting the itch to read for the last year so idk.

I hardly watch tv anymoe do to games and reading. I only really watch anything with the lady or with her daughter otherwise im playing games. Then when im at work im reading not at my desk but if I go to eat or take break or walk anywhere im reading and walking im getting good at it. I wish I could find a good simple to use audio book app one where the audio books are super cheap

I hardly watch tv anymoe do to games and reading. I only really watch anything with the lady or with her daughter otherwise im playing games. Then when im at work im reading not at my desk but if I go to eat or take break or walk anywhere im reading and walking im getting good at it. I wish I could find a good simple to use audio book app one where the audio books are super cheap

TV/Movies are my favorite thing, then games, then ajacks, then everything else.

When I was younger I didn't have a car and would walk everywhere. I would read/walk 24/7. Got really good at it. At work I read stuff like Joystiq/Engadget/Reddit/etc. I don't have time to dive into a book since have so many emails.

I tried audiobooks but its weird to me. I think I like reading the words better.

So im totaly hooked om DEad Trigger 2 have any of you guys played it you can spend $ if you want but you dont have to. I did spend $5 that my limit for a game I like I figure I can pay that for a good product. you all should try it

Back
Top Bottom