Mmorpg.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The storyline is great, the graphics is pretty cool. The all world that they made is look so good. Plus they add new area from time to time, they add one area like 2 month ago. They also do some fun stuff on like Holydays and stuff, changing complitly the look of some cities, villages.
There several class of char you can play, all pretty fan to play. Alots of combinations that you can achive with mix of two classes (yes, one class will be like your base class and other one you can chose as will).
When you finish with storyline and stuff you can play PvP and Play Tornaments like King Tomb (multilevel PvP.. some times 4 teams on map). Or play PvE, explore new areas that are pretty difficolt if you not have good guild or ppl that you know. Then collect money for some cool 15k armor, there also more better armors that you can get later on.

Plsu there will be GuildWars: Factions coming out soon. So you will not get bored for sure. :D

reiko_ambrose said:
the only lame thing about guild wars.. you can NEVER play alone (ever) you always need a group which starts to suck when you always get parties with morons.

that why you need look for a good Guild to join. Or creat if you a leader type.

123Justin said:
lol seems like if u dont have friends that play, ull be bored of it quick...

exactly

but, the guy is right, ANET is excellent about updates and keeping things fresh. also, they're holliday events are hella cool.

the guild system is faulted though, people can leave a guild without a penalty, and also.. 9k for a black dye? why?

but that factions preview was cool, i cant wait to PvE with an assassin :D i have a feeling there will be a new running character ;)

YO LOOK AT JUSTIN123 TRYNA GET INTO GUILD WARS YO GO PLAY UR FPS GAMESS SZEEEENNN F*K UR NEW COMPUTER SZEEN

yo move from this mmorpg thread szeen ur not the type of person to run mmo's not the type of person to read the story line i can tell ur just the ppl to like skip the scenes.... thats why u just play fps ccuzz u cant follow the story line

hahah szeeen justin123
WHOA LOOK AT THIS mAN pOSTING UP HIS COMPUTER SPECS doesnt even have the computer

WOWwwwww nvm i change my perspective of this game, its pretty live styll... but i styll dont like tha fact that u gota join a guild to have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom