Mirrors Edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The demo was cool, but they only gave you like 2 minutes to learn all the complex controls so I died a lot later in the demo until I could remember them. This game looks like it will be pretty tough, but interesting.

yea i kept on forgetting the jump button and i fell like 5 times

The controls did not seem all that complicated to me, but that's me. I thought it was kind of fun falling of buildings though because you stayed in first person throughout the entire fall.

it wasn't the basic jump/duck/punch controls I couldn't remember, it was the stuff like, multi-jump where you jump off a wall you just ran up, and how to grab on to poles while falling.

It seemed like when I was trying to jump from the bar to the pipe my LB button wouldn't work when I pressed it. It got very annoying. I'd press it randomly and it would go, and then I would miss the pipe and die. Grrrrr.

This looks like a game that i think I would rather play on a console or at least with a joy pad.

Just got the game today, it's a lot of fun but there are some parts that can be quite annoying.

Seems like it didn't get very many good ratings. IGN gave it 7.4 :(. Guess I won't be getting it. That's fine I have Resistance 2 to play anywho.

Hmm, I guess I'll wait for Game Informer to give me a review of it. But I probably wont' be getting any new games anytime soon anyway. I still have to beat Mass Effect, and DMC4, then I have quite a few I need to play on PC. Ugh, I hate getting behind in games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom