Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a differnt server but there are way to many mods for me to feel really comfortable. They have just about everything disabled in the name of no griefing when in the first place they can reset areas. Explosions are disabled so you dont even have to worry about creepers and there is a shop where you can buy stuff to be spawn. I just want to play minecraft not mod craft =(.

I bought this game a few days ago. It's pretty fun. I set up a CraftBukkit server on my main desktop. If my internet was good enough to support a server with more than about 5 people on it I'd open it up to everyone on tech forums..

I've got some mods on it

-Minecart mania
-Time shift
-Magic Carpits
-Warp
-Setspawn
-Sponges work

I'm looking for some more mods so if anyone knows any that are cool feel free to share :)

I don't know the name of it, but when you die it puts your stuff in a chest instead of having it go all over the place.

Well I had a nice surprise the other day. Was on my new game I had started because I could not find any diamond or the dungeon in the main game I was playing and accidentally hit the F5(I think?) button and it made all the fog on my screen go away. I had not been able to see very far because of this fog that I thought was just something that would happen and go away on its on. None the less I realized you could change it by hitting that key and thought I would go back to my main game and check it out there and boy was I surprised..

These worlds are HUGE! I thought I had tapped out my location and was aggrivated because I had found lava and nothing special other then that. I found another 4 massive islands. Still no luck finding diamond but the hunt is on again.

Still looking for a server. I went the minecraft forum but do not really trust random people. Will wait for 1 of you peps to set one up I guess.

Well I had a nice surprise the other day. Was on my new game I had started because I could not find any diamond or the dungeon in the main game I was playing and accidentally hit the F5(I think?) button and it made all the fog on my screen go away. I had not been able to see very far because of this fog that I thought was just something that would happen and go away on its on. None the less I realized you could change it by hitting that key and thought I would go back to my main game and check it out there and boy was I surprised..

These worlds are HUGE! I thought I had tapped out my location and was aggrivated because I had found lava and nothing special other then that. I found another 4 massive islands. Still no luck finding diamond but the hunt is on again.

Still looking for a server. I went the minecraft forum but do not really trust random people. Will wait for 1 of you peps to set one up I guess.

LOL
(that's called 'draw distance')

LOL yes, you can change the draw distance/fog in the Video settings, btw. And with the 'f' key.

Oh, and the worlds are infinite. When you go near the edge of your map it just generates more map for you to use.

Ok so it was F then. Could not remember what key exactly. Just let me know if any of you have a server or play a fun server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom