Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to it, and seeing how much 100+ ping to the US will affect the game :p

This is an amazingly addictive game. Very simple yet complex! Kinda blows my mind. :)

I have had it a week+ and still have not found any diamond. I died a few nights ago, from a creeper or what ever they are called, and lost a TON of stuff I had just gathered. Probably going to start a new world instead of searching again.

I just have to link you guys to this. It's just insanity, religious extremism taken to such an extreme degree that it's positively normal.
[link removed]
The same sect of religion that, on that forum, openly justifies allowing your daughters to be erm, 'used', and it only gets worse from there.

Does anyone have a private server up? I think this would be much more fun with people to play with. If you do pm me the ip please.

I just have to link you guys to this. It's just insanity, religious extremism taken to such an extreme degree that it's positively normal.
[link removed]
The same sect of religion that, on that forum, openly justifies allowing your daughters to be erm, 'used', and it only gets worse from there.
There is so much racism and disgusting hate on that page....

I honestly feel sick reading some of the stuff on there. Read what some of those badges mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom