Microsoft: Using Vista loophole is cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.
when I use to messed with vista. me and my friend bought premium. he bought 64bit and I bought 32. we copied and exchange the discs with each other.

then we went on the torrents and download the ultimate versions without the crack.

our serials work on every last one and we could activate them with no problem

The thing is with MVP you get yoru choice. MSDN or a TechNET subscription. I choose MSDN. With the MSDN you get the Visual Stuido package. The big one that costs $10k for a new subscription. It encompases everything. From Operating Systems to applications. I have downlaods for Windows 98SE to Windows Vista with SP1 already slipstreamed.

There is also the serials you get with that. Then you also get the access to the priavte newsgroups which are held under a NDA since the info in ther is not public knowledge. Then there is the $150 credit to the Microsoft Store online. There you can get all sorts of stuff. From OS's to XBOX games and clothing. Everything. All for a cheap price.

So the schools get a MSDN but they get a lower grade one. As for how to get a MVP. Couldnt tell you to be honest. I have been doing online support for several years now (Join date here is 4 years ago) and it wasnt until last year that i got any info on this.

So just do your best to help others and you could be considered as well.

Ahh, ofcourse. There are supply limits to that, right? He can only purchase so many copies of each thing?

I think it's one copy of the buyable stuff thru msdn, then you get one license each for all of the freebies. The free stuff varies depending on the subscription you have access to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom