Medal of Honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOH's site is having major issues with the demand. LOL.

OfficialBFBC2

The excitement around #MOH has generated overwhelming momentum. Thank you for your patience as we continue to stabilize the website! about 2 hours ago via TweetDeck

Bazajaytee

I have informed EACS about the codes in use problem and they are looking at how to solve it. Contact them later if possible to get sorted. about 4 hours ago via TweetDeck

Bazajaytee

Beta Key Redemption | Medal of Honor is starting to load images which is a good sign for it coming to life. Players are starting to play now so go try. about 4 hours ago via TweetDeck

Bazajaytee

EA has informed me that until the site is up and stable they won't be able to verify keys aren't working. Waiting is the only thing to do :( about 4 hours ago via TweetDeck

Bazajaytee

Trying to get answers from EA about why every code is reporting it is already in use. about 4 hours ago via TweetDeck

Bazajaytee

Beta Key Redemption | Medal of Honor is kind of back up but struggling about 5 hours ago via TweetDeck

Bazajaytee

If you put your MoH code in the game itself you will be told it is in use. Wait for Medal of Honor - Coming October 12, 2010 to come back online. about 5 hours ago via TweetDeck

Bazajaytee

EA is adding extra web server capacity to handle the MoH Beta page. No ETA on when it will be done yet. about 6 hours ago via TweetDeck

Bazajaytee

Be sure to keep trying the Medal of Honor site to claim your code - Vuvuzela Time! - View any website like you're at the South Africa World Cup! about 6 hours ago via TweetDeck

reserved the game today thinking I could get in the beta today... but doesn't start til the 21st lol oh well.

Yeah word is you can get the beta on the 17th/18th in some places. My local gamestop's won't be giving the beta away until the 21st.

oh, I have it installed and ready to go, I just get a message saying I cant play unless I have a bad company 2 VIP key or something like that... otherwise gotta wait til the 21st.. grrr

3 more days until we can play though... its installed on my pc already but cant login because its too early... such a tease

Would have been much cooler if people who pre-ordered BC2 could play the beta for MoH without pre-ordering it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom