Medal of Honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet thanks for the video homes...That really does look so much like MW2...except without so much garbage flying all over the screen!

@Oreo dude that looks nothing like BC2 except for the look of the weapons and how the character interacts with it..

Sweet thanks for the video homes...That really does look so much like MW2...except without so much garbage flying all over the screen!

@Oreo dude that looks nothing like BC2 except for the look of the weapons and how the character interacts with it..

It does !

The weapon bobbing, the aiming, it looks exactley like BC2's styling. Okay i only watched about 45 seconds of the video because i started downloading, but yeh - i think they should remove all the visual similarities, it'll put people off because they think its just another battlefield.

It is created by the DICE... So of course there will be similarities as a game coder is like everything else. Easy to tell who did it. The visuals are like there signature.

I can see similarities between this and bc2, but I'd say they are far from identical.

. The graphics are identical other then the explosions are a tiny bit different and some of the lines on things are darker. The game mechanics are obviously different because it has to be a diff game, like knifing, killing animations, etc, but other then that it looks extremely close to bc2,

I like how they put "New Divive" In the trailer though.

In any case I'll still be getting me a copy, just not looking forward to finding out the price it's gonna go for here in Australia :omg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom