Medal of Honor Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it so far
19168_1307411362090_1134745437_960636_8160649_n.jpg

and this guy is an awesome guy (was gonna put another word but i forgot we cant cuss on here) I've been talking with him and im like your on my screen lol

I've never heard of that magazine. They must have amateur reviewers if they're saying its the best pc shooter ever. None of the others are saying that. Obviously letting personal opinions and biases get in the way of an objective review. I haven't played it yet, but this makes sense to me.

And yeah, unreal games look good. UT3 and GOW.

I've never heard of that magazine. They must have amateur reviewers if they're saying its the best pc shooter ever. None of the others are saying that. Obviously letting personal opinions and biases get in the way of an objective review. I haven't played it yet, but this makes sense to me.

Unreal games typically give me a horrible headache and look....funny. I think they refined the UT3 out of the engine for this game enough for me to actually play it.

And the problem with all game reviews is strictly opinion anyways. You cant write a review of any kind without an opinion of some sort since the whole point of a review is to write down your thoughts anyways granted with some fact (unless your a crooked reviewer). For games, movies, books, ect you write the review based on your opinion anyways and thats why i take ALL game reviews (or even what my friends say) with a grain of salt. I find what i enjoy or find fun (or like for that matter) tends to differ from everyone else. Not only that, but everyone has their own opinion of something anyways.

As to the magazine, read the date and the pretense of the statement. Its relating to the game, and it hasent come out yet. They where stating it just might be the best shooter yet.
^i don't really like the unreal engine, i can always see like, i don't know what to call it really. It seems kinda fuzzy.
I wouldnt say fuzzy, but it just seems...odd at times.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...1307413522144_1134745437_960666_4905507_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...1307413362140_1134745437_960665_7934586_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...1307412962130_1134745437_960659_6109856_n.jpg

but why trust reviewers trust what you think

^the multi in the beta was so flawed, not only bug wise but game mechanic wise as well.

betas arent suppose to be perfect thats why its a beta =P

sorry couldnt resist that

Yes its flawed at times graphically but graphics aside because thats what everyone is focusing on I like the story line enough so far to ignore the flaws

So besides graphics which honestly arent that bad sure theres errors still looks better then MW2 and almost as good as BC2 What do yall think of the actual game play(not multiplayer)

betas arent suppose to be perfect thats why its a beta =P

sorry couldnt resist that

Yes its flawed at times graphically but graphics aside because thats what everyone is focusing on I like the story line enough so far to ignore the flaws

So besides graphics which honestly arent that bad sure theres errors still looks better then MW2 and almost as good as BC2 What do yall think of the actual game play(not multiplayer)

I can tell the grammatical errors didnt rub off from me.

This game has a long way to go still.. I don't care who you are. UT3 is a super powerful engine and some great looking games have come out of it. I haven't fully played this game yet but I can say from experience that it is still flawed and no where near BC2 or MW. Not worth $60.... that is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom