MCTS Windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoMagic33

Baseband Member
Hey guys

I am thinking on undertaking the MCTS Windows 7 Configuraton quauilifcation which will then lead to certified professional qualifaction.

I was wondering has anybody done this?

I have the MCTS windows 7 basic config book. Which is the required reading as far as i am aware. I was wondering if i get accustomised with the book etc, can i just apply to do my exams. Or do i need to be going to class or enrolled on a course or something like that?

Thanks in advance

I have an MCTS in Windows Vista Configuration. I don't plan on doing the Windows 7 one as they are extremely similar in regards to exam topics and material.

I would just purchase a book that covers the exam, study and then take the exam through a Prometric site. I would not study a book just for understanding Windows 7, you need to ensure you get one that actually covers the exam topics and has test material to quiz you.

You don't need a class for this, just study, sign up for the exam through Prometric and take it. Easy and much cheaper than paying tons of money and taking 6 months out of your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom