Mass Effect 3 Ending Discussion

We need to figure out a way to pay Edge to do this so he can't stop screwing around with four-letter words like work and finish the ending.

***EDIT***

Getting Joker laid is the biggest accomplishment in the series. Forget stopping reapers, WE HELPED JOKER GET SOME. That should make EVERY sentient fall to their knees and worship us.

We need to figure out a way to pay Edge to do this so he can't stop screwing around with four-letter words like work and finish the ending.

***EDIT***

Getting Joker laid is the biggest accomplishment in the series. Forget stopping reapers, WE HELPED JOKER GET SOME. That should make EVERY sentient fall to their knees and worship us.

Lets make a Kickstarter for Edge's new blog website. And about Joker, wtf!!! LOL

LOL Not necessarily, I have just never thought about it that way. At the time I was just like "Good for him."

It was by a ai robot though

No doubt, but still - laid is laid, right? Or, to use some of the reasoning from that Lonely Island song with Akon, "doesn't matter" and "still counts."

I will always chalk that up as the biggest achievement of the game. Even though Joker probably literally broke a hip and who knows what else while attempting coitus.

I like this kickstarter idea lol

It wasn't just work this time, it was life too that got in the way. I wasn't anywhere near a computer the last few days because I spent my Tuesday jumping my car and getting a battery replacement, and yesterday up in the ballpark to see the Phils get boat raced by the Indians.

So as soon as I catch up on some things after missing two days of work I'll see what I can do!

I like this kickstarter idea lol

It wasn't just work this time, it was life too that got in the way. I wasn't anywhere near a computer the last few days because I spent my Tuesday jumping my car and getting a battery replacement, and yesterday up in the ballpark to see the Phils get boat raced by the Indians.

So as soon as I catch up on some things after missing two days of work I'll see what I can do!

Speaking of the american passtime I got some killer seats to see Twins V Red Sox on sat row 3 between dugout and home on 3rd base line cant freaking waut

This thread seems to be quiet cool and good, but the parts are mentioned as coming soon for a long time. If the become available it will look better than now.

PART 5 - THE CHOICES

Well here we are; we've reached the point in our journey where we are presented with a final choice in which none of the past five years or 200+ hours of gameplay factor into anything. The star child has now revealed that the entire point of Mass Effect isn't about saving life, defeating this mysterious, all powerful and super intelligent race known as the reapers, uniting the galaxy, learning about the Protheans, good times with an awesome squad and an amazing cast of characters, banging space chicks, Seth Green hitting on Battlestar, or even Blasto, that lovable Hanar Spectre - nope, it's about the reapers following a failsafe program by giant cuttlefish creatures that lived...

♫ UNDER DA SEA!!!! ♫
sebastian07.gif

♫ UNDER DA SEA!!!! ♫

...sorry, I got sidetracked. Sebastian signing would have made more sense that what we're getting at this point. Soooooo

Yeeeeeaaahhhh....
images

Greeeeaaat....

Anyway, these creatures lived under the sea on some random planet for millions and millions of years in hiding because their failsafe program backfired. The program itself? It orders machines to kill us every 50,000 years so that we don't build machines that will kill us... yeah... not even going to touch that again, let's just get on with this and get it over with...

images

The Crucible has changed me... added new... possibilities. You have hope. The fact that you are here, the first organic ever, proves that my solution will no longer work. We must find a new solution.

images

Well shiiiit, can't be hard to figure out a better plan than machines killing us to save us from other machines killing us...

I know you've thought about...

destroying us...
images

YA THINK??????

images

mqdefault.jpg

Be warned... the crucible will not differentiate. It will target every synthetic, including EDI and the Geth. Even you are partly synthetic...

photo.jpg

Meh. I sort of expected something like that... oh well, I was rebuilt from scratch before so whatevs. Besides, it doesn't change things. I have a galaxy to save, no matter what the costs. Well, that and Yvonne Strahovski's booty waiting for me on the other side...

tumblr_ls7w67SXfg1qdqngp.jpg

tumblr_lvcr4foDeW1qkbw9l.jpg

....so, unless you have a better idea, my mission was to destroy you and that's what I'm going to do. Come on, let's hear it, time's a wastin' kiddo.

Well, you could instead choose to...

control us

TIMCerberus.jpg

7000488483_cc3339995a_m.jpg

Hey asshat...?

I JUST ARGUED AGAINST THIS FOR THE PAST 40 HOURS WITH MARTIN SHEEN

images

The Illusive Man would have never been able to take control because we already controlled him. But you can do it!. You will die, but you will control us. The cycle will end, and all will live in peace.

LOL thats cute! You want me to trust you....?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
images

images

Well, there is one more solution...

O RLY?
a_new_rage_face_by_dakln-d51gcyw.jpg

Golly gee I can't wait to hear this! /sarcasm

Synthesis
images

It is the final evolution. Add your energy to the crucible's and all that you are will be absorbed. You will die in the process, but you will rewrite the framework of all organic and synthetic life into a new DNA. It is the ideal solution.

images

That sounds like a horrible, horrible idea...

Wait, actually not a faceplam...

double-facepalm.jpg

Yup...that about sums it up. You know Harby, for as long as you've been around, you kinda suck at this indoctrination thingy.

Meh. The choice is yours!
images

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom