Man Shoots Teen in Buttocks Because of Baggy Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffin Man

muffin enthusiast
Police: Kenneth Bonds Shoots Teen in Butt Because of Baggy Pants

Police: Man Shoots Teen in Butt Because of Baggy Pants

Law enforcement officials in Memphis, Tenn., believe the 45-year-old shot a 17-year-old in the buttocks after getting into an argument with the teen over his baggy trousers.

According to MyFoxMemphis.com, the incident occurred after Bonds confronted the victim and his 16-year-old friend and ordered the pair to pull up their sagging pants on Sept. 25.

The teens -- who were on their way to buy candy -- refused, and Bonds allegedly shouted a profanity at the duo and demanded they "do what he told them to do" because he is an adult, according to an arrest affidavit obtained by TheWeeklyVice.com.

The victim and his friend reportedly called Bonds a "fat ***" and continued heading toward the candy store.

After the teens made their purchases, they passed Bonds again. But by that time, the suspect had allegedly retrieved a handgun from his home.

Police say Bonds fired several shots, striking the 17-year-old once in the rear end.

The victim was treated and released from a local hospital, and Bonds was arrested after getting picked out of a police line up.

He has been charged with two counts of aggravated assault.

lol...

I think it was coincidence he hit him in the *** but that should have been attempted murder.

Now I know sagging can tend to look retarded but really? Overreact much?

I still lol'd.

yea, now that i think about it a little more, it coulda turned into something worse.

initial thoughts were kinda funny though.

Look, when I see kids these days wearing their pants halfway down their thighs so I can clearly see what design is on the middle of their boxers, I scoff and think people are hilariously stupid. But I wouldnt shoot someone over it. I would just lament the waning intelligence of a generation who thinks they have it hard growing up in their suburban $400k+ home, roaming around the mall buying stuff on mommy's credit card.

Actually, I've had a joke about the reason they wear pants like that for years: easy access for their friends to pick their teeth.

Think about it.

Correct me if im wrong, but didnt sagging pants come from prison....you see where im going. So why is it such a fad to sag your pants? This is coming from somebody that came from the generation that started that ridiculous crap. The only time my pants sag is if i lose weight or my belt breaks. Even then though i still buy pants that fit me properly at the time. I dont see whats so cool about showing people your under pants while walking down the road. Whats worse is a specific group try to wear extra large t-shirts to cover up the fact that their pants are around their ankles.

I know, ill be cool and wear my pants around me knees at walmart so people can see my CoD boxers. Does anybody find that soooo cool?

Shoulda been charged with attempted murder like was said, but kudos for the guy shotting the kid in the ***. Thats just hilarious.

It's just a fashion. It doesn't look great, but that's my opinion. Linking someones dressing style to their intelligence is a bit of a leap..

Correct me if im wrong, but didnt sagging pants come from prison....you see where im going. So why is it such a fad to sag your pants? This is coming from somebody that came from the generation that started that ridiculous crap. The only time my pants sag is if i lose weight or my belt breaks. Even then though i still buy pants that fit me properly at the time. I dont see whats so cool about showing people your under pants while walking down the road. Whats worse is a specific group try to wear extra large t-shirts to cover up the fact that their pants are around their ankles.

I know, ill be cool and wear my pants around me knees at walmart so people can see my CoD boxers. Does anybody find that soooo cool?

Shoulda been charged with attempted murder like was said, but kudos for the guy shotting the kid in the ***. Thats just hilarious.

Surprisingly, a lot of fads come from prison. The only way they have to distinguish themselves is by wearing a sleeve differently, or tucking their pants inside their socks...lol. Kinda sad really :/

I guess it starts with the groups that try to be "gangster".

Ill show you real gangster, they wear suits. Mob bosses, cartels, drug lords, gun lords, they all dress better than the president like 24/7 almost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom