Loosing weight..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exercise doesn't take that long, just like 30 minutes a day. You can join Anytime Fitness (24 hour gym) or someting like that for $30 a month, take a jog through the neighborhood every day, etc.
Try and eat more organic foods, too, rather than the processed stuff in the box/bag. You'll take in far fewer preservatives, salt, and calories just from eating more natural stuff. To get a good selection you'll want to go to a co op, most grocery stores don't have too much in the way of this.

Weight Loss in a nut shell.

1.) Exercise: Sorry but it just has to be done. 20 to 30 minutes at least 5 times a week. You need to get your heart rate elevated "target level" for that period of time.

2.Increasing Metabolism: The key here is Low Fat, Regulated Calories and Lot's of water.
Three Healthy meals a day: no more then 8oz each. Then 2 - 3 health snacks through out the day. "Very Light" Low cal, Low Fat.

3.) 6-8 Hours of sleep to allow body to full recharge.

why do you want to lose weight?

i can't see any situation where shi**ing out weight or sweating it off can benefit you whatsoever. unless you're trying to temporarily get into a lower weight class for wrestling or something.

diet and excercise. tried and true. you can't get around that. there's no other healthy way to lose weight. in fact, often people don't lose weight and even gain weight from diet and excercise because their body is replacing fat with muscle. muscle weighs more than fat.

what you should be concerned about (for health reasons) is your body fat percentage. if this whole thing is about body image, then don't look at your weight. just eat right and excercise and you'll get the results you want.

bottom line: weight is not a good gauge

talldude123 said:
You don't really weigh that much right now, depending on your height.

I'm 6'2" and 230 pounds, i don't care about my weight, until i hit 300.

Just watch what you eat and exercise.

Then what will you do when you hit 300? it's not like dieting is going to be any easier at that point.

^^^agreed. it's much easier, smarter, and healthier to maintain a weight rather than wait until you're very overweight to do something about it

"THESE ARE SOUTH-WEASTERN INGREDIENTS!!!..."

homerj14 said:
hmm i Guess ur right i was really trying to take the easy way Out :( i will use these methods
.... You could do what Homer J Simpson did when he found out the Isotopes were moving to New Mexico. . Starve yourself!
:D

...Or you could take Havoks advice... :(:cool:

haha ^ i remember that I guess its sort of a body image thing im a great looking guy not to sound cocky or anything but i used to be real skinny and over the past year maybe ive gained a bit of weight in my stomach.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom