####LONDON BLASTS####

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that London was having train blast drills at the exact same time the blasts happened. This is exactly what happened on 9/11, Norad was having a drill of planes being hijakced the exact same time they were hijakced. This to me is too much of a coincidence, i smell an inside job again. Why would these terrorist be walking around with their ID's, use timers if they were suicide bombers and leave so much evidence behind like the explosives in the car? I think they thought they were just apart of a drill and did not know what Blair was planning. The bus bombers mother phoned him on his cell and told him about the explosions so maybe that is why he was so nervous and kept looking in his bag. He knew something was up and was probably wanting to get off at the next stop and dumb the bag.

During Bush's campaign he released the name of a terrorist mole for political gains. That messed up an operation and 5 terrorists escaped, so this is either how the british knew of their plans or it is their cover story. Either way the British knew what was going on and let it happen or were directly involved.

Bush and Blair should be hanged, they have no regard for human life!

TheMajor said:
You're right about those drills. Hanging Bush and Blair won't make any difference tho. They are just employees.

It would still be fun though...

TheMajor said:
What's worse? US killing 40,000 peopl in IraQ, or some people killing a few in London?

You can't just use the one attack and compare it. There have been many attacks over the past 20 years. The US is at least targeting military groups and not civilians. If the US and allies didn't attack Iraq and other countries then how would we be able to fight the terrorist.

-Aaron

Fighting "terrorists" during 20 years, with all the knowledge and all the certain "traces and tracks" they constantly have of the terrorist groups: they always_KNOW who is behind it, and who claimed it, they constantly have exact indications which groups are planning attacks....what are the RESULTS so far??
_
Do terrorists multiply themselves within seconds? Do they come from another planet??

TheMajor said:
Do terrorists multiply themselves within seconds?

No but Americans do...;)

No but seriously, like i said earlier. This isn't a traditional war...we can't "find" the HQ of the terrorist like we can for a country like Russia or Germany. Its the same reason that P2P networks are so hard to shutdown. They aren't centralized. Even if you find a main camp of terrorist there are 10x more waiting to take its place. And they can be anywhere in the world. It doesn't take long to find a group that hates America.

-Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom