LinkSys Wireless-B

Status
Not open for further replies.

animaListic

Solid State Member
I've searched on newegg and a couple other computer hardware websites for a "LinkSys Wireless-B Router". My internet is like...

Sprint DSL Modem > Home Wireless-B Router sending wireless signal > 3 other wireless-b routers receving signals, and they're all the little USB wireless routers that receive the signal.

What I want is a LinkSys Wireless-B internal router for the new computer I'm building because the little router out here annoys me, I'm wondering if anyone would be able to know if there is a internal wireless-b router?

Yes, I mean wireless adaptar, I've always just called any object that sends a internet signal like broadband/cable/dial up to multiple computers a router, the receiver and sender, but yes I mean a wireless adaptar like that one. I need to find a internal wireless-b adaptar. The one above is wireless-g, but the main router is wireless-b and I need a wireless-b to receive the signal.

Or so I think? Can I have a wireless-b router and a wireless-g adaptar and receive the signal?

Yes, but you'll be operating at only 11Mbps max because the wireless router is 802.11b, which is the slower link in your network.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom