Like a Challenge??? I'm out of ideas, HELP PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give that a shot tonight and see what I can come up with. If there are any more suggestions please shoot them my way! Thanks!

I replaced the motherboard and still it's not fixed. I also played around with all the buffer suggestions and still nothing. any other ideas? I'm getting frustrated :(

You might want to isolate your computer on a back up power supply to elimate the possibility that it is the wiring in your house! have you tried another power strip? It is hard to imagine, apart from audio acceleration or driver protocol issues what it might be, however, I get a large number of audible pops and clicks when playing mastered wave files back in Adobe Audition ( I have a project recording studio in my home). It bugged me until realized that, after mastering the CD audio onto CDrom that the clicks and pops were not on the Final mastered CD. I use on-board audio on a Intel 865 PEARL. I'm about to buy an audigy PCI card in hopes that the problem will go away but you seem to have a similar problem. I will try to monkey with the audio acceration issues myself and let you know what I find.

how could you still have the same problem after repalceing so much hardware???

could some part of the case be connecting curcuits on the mainboard???

if not then I agree with TheSiege, its posessed!!

OMFG FIXED IT!

I installed windows 2000 and this fixed it.... I'm not sure why... driver issue?

I think for some reason XP does not play well with sound blaster.

I got a friend that has an Audigy 2 and it worked great in 2k, but after he upgraded to XP, he has crackling and popping. I thought maybe it was just his computer, but not a widespread symptom.

Actually..it might be....after XP install by on-board intel audio (D865PEARL) makes a little noise! Hmmmmmmmm...........!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom