License, where to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I will do all these things. Cept the job part, I already have one of those. I was looking for something more.... fun. :D

Yeah, I hang out with ol Bush all the time. Actually I spend most of the time correcting his grammar, but other than that we have a good time.

yeah.. now I just need to convince my parents to let me drive up to VT next weekend for a huge *** party. My brothers club (snowboard club) is throwing a huge party, they stole a Rail or two, and they are holding a contest for best grinds. 25kegs. :D He wants me to come up, but my Dad is skeptical... not about the party either, about me driving 4 hours on 81..

BRILLIANT!
go get drunk in the snow and drive around. they still give DWI's to minors, in case you didn't know, so watch out for the cops.
you need experience with drinking and driving before you take on a task like that.
try getting drunk at your house first, then drive around the neighborhood. if you dont hit anything, or run over any little kids on bikes, you pass!
and if you DO kill someone, well....chalk it up to experience. YAY!
****ing brilliant.
if you want to go to a giant keg party, ask your parents to drop you off. i'm sure they would prefer that over you mangling yourself, your friends, or some bus-load of innocent Korean nuns. may not get you any chicks, but niether does being DEAD or being in prison. \,,/ *.* \,,/

BRILLIANT!
go get drunk in the snow and drive around. they still give DWI's to minors, in case you didn't know, so watch out for the cops.
you need experience with drinking and driving before you take on a task like that.
try getting drunk at your house first, then drive around the neighborhood. if you dont hit anything, or run over any little kids on bikes, you pass!
and if you DO kill someone, well....chalk it up to experience. YAY!
****ing brilliant.
if you want to go to a giant keg party, ask your parents to drop you off. i'm sure they would prefer that over you mangling yourself, your friends, or some bus-load of innocent Korean nuns. may not get you any chicks, but nietherdoes being DEAD. \,,/ *.* \,,/

I wouldn't be driving while I am up there. I am only driving to the party, staying the whole weekend at my bros apartment and then going home on sunday afternoon

Take your significant other out (if you have one) - if not... take a best friend or someone. :D

Take your significant other out (if you have one) - if not... take a best friend or someone. :D

a few of my friends will be going. :D My significant other and I are not significant anymore.. she was crazy anyway..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom