Left 4 Dead - Only $25 this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my experience you need friends to really enjoy left4dead...

that's about it. I mean its like playing a monopoly yourself....Why? You need close friends that you can joke around with...its like a stroll in the park. Take your girl friend there...kill some zombies together, enjoy the apocalypse like never before. :freak:

And a sense of humor... that's good too...

I've been playing left 4 dead with friends almost everyday since launch and it hasn't gotten close to getting old -- and we barely have been doing versus.

multi can't be much better....instead of computer controlled people picking between the great selection of 2 guns it's real people...

::shakes head:: its not even worth it to try to convince this guy...hes just too uninformed

( note literally every L4D review in existance already points out the game is primarily a multiplayer game )

I bought it! :D good deal.
@ Beefcake, i liked the single player, don't have to worry about team mates shooting you up

( note literally every L4D review in existance already points out the game is primarily a multiplayer game )

just to elaborate, every valve game is designed to be multiplayer besides portal and the halflife based games.

and there obviously not bad at making multiplayer games, valves 11 year old counter strike is still the 2nd most played game on steam, right behind counterstrike source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom