Left 4 Dead - Only $25 this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waphlez

Fully Optimized
Left 4 Dead on Steam

Left 4 Dead is half off for this weekend (2/14 - 2/15). If you haven't already got it, now is the time. If you worried about lack of content, for $25 bucks plus totally free "survivor pack" coming soon content shouldn't be much of an issue.

i still think $25 is a bit to high for this game. It's boring...reminds me of a flash game honestly because there isn't anything to it. You grab a gun (out of your selection of 2) and you kill never ending crowds of zombies...... Multi might be really good but I haven't tried it

Hehe, it's also half-price in the UK at £13, I bought it (and AudioSurf) :D I played at a friend's earlier this week, and I sooo wanted to get it.

i still think $25 is a bit to high for this game. It's boring...reminds me of a flash game honestly because there isn't anything to it. You grab a gun (out of your selection of 2) and you kill never ending crowds of zombies...... Multi might be really good but I haven't tried it

The single player in L4D is very weak, but once you have three friends on it's a blast like no other coop shooter I've played in a while. Also there are a total of 9 weapons in the game, pistols, shotgun, UZI, M16, hunting rifle, auto-shotgun, mounted minigun, pipebomb and Molotov cocktails. Versus mode adds a lot more replayability to the game as well. There's a lot more to the game than you think wafflehammer. Saying that is like saying Counter-Strike has nothing to it because all you do is plant the bomb or rescue hostages and kill the enemies.

I haven't been playing very much lately because I don't play with random people online, I only play when I can organize a game with some of my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom