Kazaa Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, I see your point. The file sharing community seems to be "at it's safeest" when no body knows about it. And then it seems to be "at it's best" when the huge gulf of clients join....then Big Brother starts to take a look.....
I have some slow times with Bit....but for the most part, it seems solid.
Please be careful using Kazaa dude. More and more companies are looking toward it to raise money for the RIAA.

-Mike

i also have had a problem with bit torrent see ive opened all ports and everything and i still download like nothing... im on cable and ill be downloading from bit torrent at 13kb/s and uploading at like 20 or so...pisses me off and it used to work fine..
but yeah k-lite is cool i like it alot better than normal kazaa but i dont use either anymore...

beware!

After many, many emails I cannot get Kazaa to allow me to re-install KazaaPlus that I purchased a couple of years ago. I had to wipe my hard drive unfortunately and when I contacted Kazaa to have KazaaPlus re-installed they have refused to help me. The reason?
They are telling me that although the $29 is for "life", customer service is for only one year. Now, guess whose help I need to re-install my "lifetime" software? That's right....customer service. They are telling me I now have to repurchase the software.
I will never do business with them again for anything.

never liked kazaa... if youd like to pay for a version of a p2p program use limewire. (it is free, but pro is not) pro... is in limewire *hint hint*

now i usually have about 40kb a second transfers with this on dsl i hope the best of luck to ya...

id say kazaa is not worth it

so are you saying to download the free limewire then search for the pro version and download it?

now that's not fair

Yeah Limewire is getting screwed over in their own software. People are just getting the free version and finding the expensive version and ripping it off the gnutella network. That sucks to be them......:p

Re: KAZAA LITE

OTT said:
Is there a good selection of older songs for an 'older' person?

Wow! It seems that you ran quite a search before posting a reply. I wish more people on here would do the same research. :)

Actually, OTT, have you checked out this site yet? Say you deposit $20 to the site. You download songs at approx $0.01 to $0.02 per MB and an average song is about 3-5MB. So, let's say worst case scenario, you will be paying $0.10 per song. So, for $20, again worst case, you could have downloaded about 200 songs. Not a bad deal if you ask me. And it's completely legal.

http://azureus.sf.net

and yes, i personally have an account on allofmp3.com

i put like 20 bucks in like 3 weeks ago and have yet to spend 10 of those dollars lol it seems to last for ever!

lets see here itms/napster = 99 cents per song @ 192kbps aac/wma
allofmp3 on average is about 6 cents per song, plus you get to pick the quality (if it says OE next to it, that means online encoding, i get all my stuff in flac, heh, but yeah you arent locked into getting DRM encrypted 192kbps acc/wma "plays for sure" non sense

you bought the songs, you should be able to do whatever you want with them.

the encoding you can pick are mp3 / ogg / wma / flac whatever bitrate you want be that VBR CBR whatever, its the greatest thing sense sliced bread. i've yet to search for something on there that i havent found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom