Itunes won't open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf, this is getting wierd, doesn't run on my U:\ Drive. This is getting scary.
And all of a sudden (of course now you think i'm crazy), when you asked that I looked up in the corner and the folder menu is back, still no show hidden folders options tho. maybeh ask be bout that and itll appear!

Click Tools>Folder Options. In the View Tab is where that is kept. Do you not see it in there? Can you post up a screen shot?

OMG, now steam is doing it too! No virus, but this is getting wierd as heck!

fileview.jpg

fileview2.jpg

Alright...very interesting.

First let me complement you on your skin. I love it and would like a link to it so i can copy you and use it if possible. :D

2nd, that looks like XP am i mistaken?

Have you tried a Restore point? If nothing is available there maybe a Repair install?

Something is most defiantly wrong. Have you made any Registry changes personally? That would be the only thing i could think of that would eliminate those options from that menu.

What if you take off the hide System Protected files? Can you see the stuff then?

Alright...very interesting.

First let me complement you on your skin. I love it and would like a link to it so i can copy you and use it if possible. :D

2nd, that looks like XP am i mistaken?

Have you tried a Restore point? If nothing is available there maybe a Repair install?

Something is most defiantly wrong. Have you made any Registry changes personally? That would be the only thing i could think of that would eliminate those options from that menu.

What if you take off the hide System Protected files? Can you see the stuff then?
I'll get the link in a moment, XP yes :)
I'll try restore after i get the link ;)

Alienware: AlienGUIse Theme Manager just like enter a fake email address, alien wants to spam you as much as they can lol :p I believe there is an XP and Vista version if you look around a bit.

Thanks. Appreciate it.

If a restore point doesnt help, i would try a repair for sure. It wont do anything to your personal files. It will just replace your Windows files. Most likely will need your serial for that process and will haev to install the updates from the time of the disk to the current set of updates out there.

Pain in the rear i know. But it saves from having to do a full reinstall.

Thanks. Appreciate it.

If a restore point doesnt help, i would try a repair for sure. It wont do anything to your personal files. It will just replace your Windows files. Most likely will need your serial for that process and will haev to install the updates from the time of the disk to the current set of updates out there.

Pain in the rear i know. But it saves from having to do a full reinstall.
Hehehehe the restore worked, thanks! I think I know what it was. I think that stupid STOPzilla ***t was a type of virus or some crap, and it decided to mess with my windows files when I booted it.

Glad the restore worked. Thanks for the skin info as well.

The same thing is happening on my moms computer only with Firefox: .exe file is running in the TM but no application. I too have tried to uninstall and re-install with no luck. I will try the restore but will back up first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom