Its finally here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing that would ruin the glorious Optimus keyboard isn't it not being stupidly cool, or it being expensive or it probably comming at the end of a wire, it would be crappy software.

Think about it, you get your keyboard via some reputable internet seller. You rip open the bloody annoying plastic wrapping and get into the box, only cutting yourself in eight or so places. Fling the plastic squeeking material about the room and then with childish glee plug in your new toy after digging yourself clear of the drift made by the bits that came off the plastic squeeking material.

You will then probably squeal a bit as it comes to life with its OLED's glowing for the first time (Incidentally this will be the brigthest they ever get - so savour that), you will marvel at the incredable resolution on the keys. This will probably be followed by noise similar to 'phoaaarrrrrrrr'. (Or maybe 'splat' for some people)

...BUT THEN...

You put in the driver disc and it all goes tits up because of appauling software designed by monkies and implemented by asses. (Donkies, not a collection of buttocks)

That would be the most annoying thing in the entire world.

I suppose like reading all of that post and only just realising thats all I was going to say. :)

Is there a setting for the Optimus keyboards to show blanks as displays for keys?

Nah, optimus board will be GLORIOUS and unfailing. The lights never dim and the software is perfect. It will be the keyboard to set apart all keyboards. If this keyboard could walk, it'd clearly walk across water.

Anywho, it was pretty easy to tell what your post was about... you told us in the beginning it was about crappy software. :D

Is there a setting for the Optimus keyboards to show blanks as displays for keys?
I'm sure you'd be able to set whatever you want. It's not out yet though.

The Laser Keyboard is pretty cool, but I agree with everyone saying that it'd be awkward and uncomfortable.

The Optimus Keyboard however is very very cool. If it's out before I hopefully build my computer I may just look into getting it. Does anyone know when it is supposed to come out?

We could always build one before them!

I'll bring the OLED's, someone else can put it together and a third person can bring the medical supplies.

Infact get two people to bring the medical supplies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom