Its finally here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my question on the laser keyboard...

if you hold down keys, will it register?

also if it works on how i think it work...... For example you wanted to hit the T key... Your finger would touch the T key.. But to the sensor your whole hand/arm is touching all of the keys in front of the T key.......

How does it know?

That is just awesome, I gotta get one and show it off, but its a big expensive for my budget. My favoirte is still the DAS Keyboard

nah, DAS keyboard sucks. It's cool for a quick gimmick, but the optimus owns all! KING OF KEYBOARDS!

Besides, you can make your own DAS board in 30 seconds. Make me an LCD keyboard!

Nubius said:
KING OF KEYBOARDS!
I can tell that some one has been watching Overman King Gainer rescently. It's showing in your posts. :p

p0werslave said:
I think the laser keyboard is rediculous, it just wouldn't feel right.
Yes. I am tapping my fingers on my desk right now as if I was touch typing, and it does not feel right.

At least with this laser keyboard, i don't have to worry about "short'n'curlies".

I can tell that some one has been watching Overman King Gainer rescently. It's showing in your posts
Actually I haven't watched an episode in a couple weeks or more. I think I got around episode 10 or so then stopped. I don't plan on dropping it or anything, just haven't been watching :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom