Is left for dead worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thing is I download a lot of stuff and then delete if I don't like. I have a terabyte and yet to fill up 1/3rd of it. If you go over the bandwidth they give you a few phone calls saying hey "watch out or we will charge you" But that is hard to do... I would go grab l4d off steam for half price just so you can get a feel for it and appreciate the added things in l4d2.

L4D2 seems to be released very early. Hopefully this will call for a very nice campaign on L4D..

i bought Left For Dead on steam today, played it for a few hours, it is a really fun game. Im glad i bought it. I have not tried muti just yet, but i will.

it is, i have had a lot of fun on it...it is very addictive. I have been playing multi today... it started out badly though. Some idiot killed me right off the back on purpose, but i didn't come across any other idiots when playing so it was good. Although i need a new mic. I'm fairly certain i will pre-order l4d2 within the next 3 weeks or so. I think i heard it comes out on November 17th right? Im assuming it will be up for pre-order until then... but i will probably pre-order it by the first.

i don't think this is going to be the case, but for the single player campaign in l4d2 it would be cool if you could find survivors along the way. I think the campaign should also let you decide routes to take, like in l4d it you just do one level, then the next, if you have multiple ones to choose from it would be cool. If you had to run missions that were not specifically for getting out of the city. Like get to a stranded survivor, or get a bunch of pipe bombs or something to get threw a certain area. It would make the game a bit more in depth. By the trailer and info i read on it though i don't think it is going be like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom