Is left for dead worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Golden Master
Like the tile said, is left for dead worth the $44 cad. i have heard that the coop is great...so some info on how you guys find it would be nice. How is the single player? If it is any good i wanted to grab it before LfD2 comes out...which i have no idea when it is coming out but still.

Thanks

Luke

Left 4 Dead 2 ships on November 11th I believe and releases on November 17th. Exactly one week after MW2. Buy L4D on steam now while it is half price. Don't know if it will be in Canada but it is in the US on Steam. Then it doesn't matter where you pre order l4d2 IE GameStop or Steam as you get the same benefits. It is worth it my opinion. By the time l4d2 comes out you should be satisfied with L4D.

if a bunch of your friends have it then it's really quite fun.....single player is trash though as the AI are retarded.

Idk, imo, there isn't enough content for the price tag. I haven't played it that much though.

Maybe you shouldn't listen to me though. I'm kinda boycotting valve until they make a new engine. The one they are on now is way too old. They are being soo lazy. I don't even think they are working on one yet because I don't believe HL3 is due out for 4 or 5 more years.

thanks for the info, I would rather not buy it on steam though, mostly because i have exceeded by bandwith cap...and it would cost me money lol. Maybe when it resests i will.

^yeah, unfortunately my isp does not have an unlimited option, for another 5 bucks a month i can get 40 more gigs...considering i go over about $10 a month i need to do that, just have not got around to it (right now i have a 60gb month cap)

But for some odd reason it reset today to zero, it usually resets around the 20th of each month. Perhaps there is a mistake, or they are changing it to reset at the beginning of each month. meh, i don't care...

I talked to a few friends today and none of them play lfd, so i might pass on it...because i would want to play coop, and i don't know anyone who plays.

Play pick up games and meet people. That is how I met everyone in my clan. We play for awhile then the 3 admins decide if we want to invite. I don't play that much anymore.. Unreal Tourny 3 and CoD4 have stole my interest for the meantime. (and math class). Comcast gets me like 600gb a month or more :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom