iPhone 4s or Galaxy S 2?

Which phone would you buy? (Post what phone if "other" is chosen)

• iPhone 4s

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Galaxy S 2

• other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This. I love iCloud. I'm sure Android also has a similar feature but thats not the point. Thought i'd say that before anyone says "Android has had that for 3 years!" (I know one of you was about to do this).
True, but it's not just similar; it's identical :p In Android you can set it to automatically send your pictures via various media apps - here's the list from mine (GDocs, Dropbox, Facebook, GMail, Picasa, WhatsApp).

Edit: Actually, WhatsApp doesn't count.

Another video taken from when i was in town earlier for University. Sorry for the shakiness, i was trying to act incognito :p RAW 1080P video straight from my PC.

True, but it's not just similar; it's identical :p In Android you can set it to automatically send your pictures via various media apps - here's the list from mine (GDocs, Dropbox, Facebook, GMail, Picasa, WhatsApp).

Edit: Actually, WhatsApp doesn't count.

Can you not just get it to send to your windows pictures folder without having some 3rd party app on your PC ?

Well, no. Surely the iPhone can't do that either? (i.e. I assume it requires you have iTunes installed).

That's a pretty fantastic vid btw, and that's after YT compression. I'll take my own when I'm in Coventry tomorrow (similar locale) and post up for comparison.

Well, no. Surely the iPhone can't do that either? (i.e. I assume it requires you have iTunes installed).

That's a pretty fantastic vid btw, and that's after YT compression. I'll take my own when I'm in Coventry tomorrow (similar locale) and post up for comparison.

You have to install iCloud manager for Windows 7/Vista PC's. But it's not really like a application you run, it's just another menu in control panel that lets the photo stream work.

icloud.jpg

I saw so many smashed iP4's at my school, the results of this doesn't surprise me.

I saw so many smashed iP4's at my school, the results of this doesn't surprise me.

Moral of the story.. don't hold your phone from shoulder height and drop it face down.

facepalm.jpg

I wouldn't put much faith in the comparison as the author is getting ripped apart in the comments for deliberately making the Nokia N8 lose to the 4s.

But then you wouldn't put faith in anything where the 4S is perceived to be remotely good :p

Moral of the story.. don't hold your phone from shoulder height and drop it face down.

facepalm.jpg

But then you wouldn't put faith in anything where the 4S is perceived to be remotely good :p

You do realize they have been caught manipulating photo's taken by the N8 before right? Just looking at the sample images it's pretty obvious that they aren't as good as others i have seen taken by the N8.

Also the new Razr/Droid Razr looks pretty awesome. Stainless Steel + Kevlar body, qHD Super Amoled screen, 7.1mm thick and LTE plus good battery life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom