iPhone 4s or Galaxy S 2?

Which phone would you buy? (Post what phone if "other" is chosen)

• iPhone 4s

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Galaxy S 2

• other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for the Nokia N8 having the best camera... That thing looks worse than the iPhone 4 camera.

I would wait for a review from someone competent before coming to that convulsion. The N8 most certainly had a better camera than the iPhone 4 which makes the theory that Engadget doctored the results very believable.

Edit: looks like I was right, Engadget just admitted there was a problem with the N8 images.

Edit2: Anand just posted some preliminary benchmarks of the Droid Razr and it closes the gap in browsing performance with the 4s despite running Android 2.3.5.

another simple solution to the cracked back... Apple iPhone 4 black back cover w/ metal tabs - dark titanium metal insert - - Cellular Accessories

I think the camera on the 4S looks better then the S2... and plus, we can't say that this particular android phone has a better camera while this particular phone is faster..

So.. if there is a phone faster then the 4S awesome. But the main reason I went with the 4S wasn't because of speed. It was mainly because I didn't want to change my system that works.

Puddle Jumper why all the iPhone hate? Just because the N8 should take better photos you cant deny that the iPhone 4S takes better photos then 99.9% of cell phones out there.

Puddle Jumper why all the iPhone hate? Just because the N8 should take better photos you cant deny that the iPhone 4S takes better photos then 99.9% of cell phones out there.

Because I care about objectivity and accuracy. Notice I haven't complained about their results for any of the Android phones as they appear legitimate however at this point it is clear their photographer was either biased or incompetent which resulted in the N8 looking like crap when it is know to have an exceptional camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom