Interview the person below you

Don't get us started on Obummer.

No No, please go on. I'm interested in what the situation is over the other side of this small planet. Its bad in a lot of ways hear in the UK. The rich are Richer, the Poor are Poorer and everyone is crying for Jobs.

Please feel free PP to enlighten me.

There's a reason we don't discuss politics on the board - flame wars tend to start real quick; same goes for religion and controversial topics such as abortion. Pick a new question ;).

Windows 3.1 and wolfenstien 3D and Doom the original, got them at the same time lol

Question, If you couldn't do the job your doing now, what would you be doing to make a living?

Question, If you couldn't do the job your doing now, what would you be doing to make a living?

I really don't know. I've only ever really wanted to work in IT. Maybe I'd move away from software development and into a different sector of IT 😂

What are you up to this weekend?

Moving houses! And getting ready for my flight to LAX. Going to give my family a tour of the Hawthorne facility of the company I work for :cool:

What's the last thing you ate?

I really don't know. I've only ever really wanted to work in IT. Maybe I'd move away from software development and into a different sector of IT ��

What are you up to this weekend?

Bunch of server stuff saturady morning and hanging out with friends saturady night..

What conspiracies do you think are true?

Bunch of server stuff Saturday morning and hanging out with friends Saturday night..

What conspiracies do you think are true?

First of all I think most Conspiracies are hoaxes but I do believe SETI is holding back on Information and their could be something going on their as in a conspire. Simply because they are a Charity technically doesn't mean they don't have Power. I deffo think they know more than they let on and thats in connection with the USA government.

Your not going to tell me SETI doesn't have more Information than they let on.; I wouldn't and don't believe it. No way man.

Question: What are your feelings on the Testing of Animals for Medical Science and Cosmetics?

I think testing on animals is alright. Cosmetics is.. well I just don't care all that much :tongue:

What time is it?

Back
Top Bottom