Interview the person below you

having webpages open up in tabs in the same window is awesome. now I can jump to the page I want quickly by just looking at the icon instead of jumping through windows to find the page i want.

so yes, i do find tabs useful.

someone told me a man is considered successful when he earns more money than his spouse can spend, and a women is successful when she finds such a man.

what do you think about the above statement?

My bad, I meant like tablet computers.

To answer that question, yes I do find tablet computers useful. I use mine for pretty much everything from browsing, gaming and watching videos. They are nice to have when you don't quite want the bulk of a laptop with you at all times but want more than just your phone.

What do you think of the 20th anniversary edition of the PS4?

To answer that question, yes I do find tablet computers useful. I use mine for pretty much everything from browsing, gaming and watching videos. They are nice to have when you don't quite want the bulk of a laptop with you at all times but want more than just your phone.

What do you think of the 20th anniversary edition of the PS4?

It wont eclipse their data breach lol

Whats the only difference between a martyrdom and suicide? hint: its a song

Since I have no Idea what this question is all about I'll post another as I have no Idea what a martyrdom is and no one has answered it.

Question: What was your first experience with a PC as in, how did you become so involved and what OS was it running. EG: Windows 98SE in my case..

U wat m8?

Since I have no Idea what this question is all about I'll post another as I have no Idea what a martyrdom is and no one has answered it.

Question: What was your first experience with a PC as in, how did you become so involved and what OS was it running. EG: Windows 98SE in my case..
This thread didn't say it was posted in after he posted.

DOS 6 running on a 386.

What's the first game that really hooked you.

U wat m8?

This thread didn't say it was posted in after he posted.

DOS 6 running on a 386.

What's the first game that really hooked you.

Gods honest truth, the very first Game I played was Sonic the Hedgehog on the SEGA Mega Drive. The First PC Game I played was Half Life, I think as I'm struggling to remember Blue Shift.

How do you feel about your Prime minister \ President and the way your country is particularly handled with the Global Massive downturn and Just staggering world wide debt.

Back
Top Bottom