internet is going rly slow

Status
Not open for further replies.
We forgive you, but use the edit button in future. If Mak's around you'll get a slap wrist :p

Onto the problem, it most likley router related since the problem is every machine in the LAN.

What you like when it comes to router config? :)

Tkey

We forgive you, but use the edit button in future. If Mak's around you'll get a slap wrist :p

Onto the problem, it most likley router related since the problem is every machine in the LAN.

What you like when it comes to router config? :)

Tkey

i couldnt use the edit button because i didnt know i posted the 1st one, since my net didnt load it. and its not a router problem since im on my modem now, and have been for the whole of today, its still the same ;x.

Is there any option of running a line test from your home?
Are you based in the UK?

~ Tkey

You familiar with BT line tests? :)
Im just thinking, could be a line problem...

Tkey

Ah, no line tests for you then.... ;)
Looks like giving them another persistant call is your only option. I can't see as there are any other factors that would be affecting your speed like this...

Cheers,

~ Tkey

ye, my mums laptop, its wireless mind you but before the problems came she used to get the exact same connection as me since ive got an amazing router, she'd get like 9mb out of 10, and i was on the net the otherday on her laptop and the internet is just like mine, takes anywere up to 1-2mins to load a page.

maybe it's a problem with your ISP. have you being able to reset the router at all yet?. actually the same thing some times happens to me but it usually fixes it's self after a day.

seems like the internet is alright now, my mum said she saw a virgin media van down the road, i think it was something to do in the box with all the wires connected, maybe a loose wire? anyway it seems fine, thanks for all the help guys.

No problem.
Sometimes there's just some things that are out of our control ;)

Cheers,

~ Tkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom