interesting girl friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you've read some of my posts.. i think ud agree that i can be a dumbass too :)
we all have our moments..
just some of us more than others :p

???? anorexia caused by something in the brain? since when.....it's like an addiction more than it is anything else and the simple fact that women get so crazy over weight that it becomes like an addictive disease.

P.P. Mguire said:
so in other words you call her dumb for having no comon sense but when she busts out the book smarts its all blah blah and your the stupid one?:p

Here is an easy way to answer that question.. Who gets the higher marks in math? :p

Nubius said:
???? anorexia caused by something in the brain? since when.....it's like an addiction more than it is anything else and the simple fact that women get so crazy over weight that it becomes like an addictive disease.

Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia Nervosa are both examples of Western mental disorders. Basically caused by something affecting the way the brain works. I wouldn't say it's "caused" by something in the brain though, the causes probably lie in the Western culture, since it is a culture bound syndrome only found in Westernised cultures.

since when...... were you in avanced??? cause you were complaining about NOT being in it... cuz u thought u could... but i never knew that u got in it???

NEW ONE!!!
===============================
AJ: (to Shane) What is wrong with you??
ME: *points to Shanes head* He has alot of stuff that he needs mental help with....
AJ: ( looking confused..) im not retarded.....:(
ME: * points to Shane again...* HE needs some mental help...
AJ: ( looking more confused....) im NOT retarded!! :(
ME: *POINTS TO SHANES HEAD FOR THE LAST TIME!!* HHHEEE NEEDS MENTAL HELP...
AJ: IM NOT RETA ....( getting ready to smack me...)...... oooooooooo... your talking about him.... i see...

well, i do the advanced math class work still. im in normal, i manage to balance normal math and the advanced class with ease. unlike u with a c-?

and she said: i get it now, not i see

goddamn shes a retard. my gf and i are both in the advanced classes and stuff, shes not dumb trust me on that one. But anyway, what r u waiting for????? DUMP HER

i was told yesterday to break up with her and become a pimp lol.
you can ask static if u like.. i had a 16 yr old offer me a lap dance yesterday. a 19 yr old anything i want if i go out with her. and i jsut found out my 5 best friends like me (not much of a surprise i already thought they did but never said ne thing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom