Insurance sure is a scam!

True. My checkup only cost round 65.00. Once every 2 years. Obamascam would cost me about 350 the month. Employer insurance is like 200 every month.

Do not need that expensive spending.

So looks like that all insurance is a scam.
I assume you are a single male in your 20's or so with good health. If that's correct, then in your case, I can agree that you shouldn't be required to have medical insurance coverage.

For the majority of Americans outside your particular demographic, medical insurance is a necessity and it makes sense for insurance to be mandatory.

For you, it's the same argument that applies to guns and fire extinguishers, you may never need it but it is handy to have when you do need it. The difference is that you will need medical insurance at some point in your life. You can't foresee when you will need to have an emergency medical procedure or need to be treated for cancer. If you needed to have an emergency appendectomy tomorrow, could you pay the bill if you didn't have insurance?

If you don't have insurance you can go to a charity hospital but this is where they learn to operate and on live bodies. :eek:

Charity hospitals are a burden on the taxpayers. We need to have a socialized medical plan so that everyone has equal access to medical treatment without cost.

Obamacare was far from perfect but was a step in the right direction. Trump's knee-jerk plan to eliminate Obamacare will be a disaster.

Charity hospitals are a burden on the taxpayers. We need to have a socialized medical plan so that everyone has equal access to medical treatment without cost.

Obamacare was far from perfect but was a step in the right direction. Trump's knee-jerk plan to eliminate Obamacare will be a disaster.

And who is gonna pay for the socialized medical plan? Poor people clearly can't pay...

People with money paying for people without is the best way to emulate equality. It's a bourden on the taxpayer simply because there is nobody else to burden.

And who is gonna pay for the socialized medical plan?

Poor people clearly can't pay...

What he said strollin. Poor is poor, no matter what system you use. The problem is the ridiculous cost of medicine.

I assume you are a single male in your 20's or so with good health. If that's correct, then in your case, I can agree that you shouldn't be required to have medical insurance coverage.

For the majority of Americans outside your particular demographic, medical insurance is a necessity and it makes sense for insurance to be mandatory.

For you, it's the same argument that applies to guns and fire extinguishers, you may never need it but it is handy to have when you do need it. The difference is that you will need medical insurance at some point in your life. You can't foresee when you will need to have an emergency medical procedure or need to be treated for cancer. If you needed to have an emergency appendectomy tomorrow, could you pay the bill if you didn't have insurance?

No but a Single female 60 and in perfect health. I agree with you on the no requirement.

Yep, I got real lucky at the last minute because the changes then made it even harder to get SSI. You're either 100% disabled or you're not and I got 100%.

Now I have SSI and RSDI which have Medicaid and Medicare.

And who is gonna pay for the socialized medical plan? Poor people clearly can't pay...

The same people who pay for it currently, the taxpayers or the healthy. Here in the US, a doctor (in the emergency room) is legally required to see any patient regardless of their ability to pay for the service. Yeah, the hospitals send a bill, but you can't squeeze blood from a turnip... If we went to socialized, people wouldn't have to the ER in order to get care, which would lower healthcare costs.

Back
Top Bottom