IM realy starting to dislike this town

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in a city of about 105,000. Livonia, MI. I still pretty much have to drive almost everywhere. I can walk to 7-11 (one is about 1/8 mile away, another is about 7/8 :)), taco bell (a mile), McDonalds, or CVS. But they don't provide much in the way of entertainment, lol. Nearest theatre is about 5 miles (the good one is about 10 lol), mall is about 5 miles, putt-putt/go-kart/batting cages place about 7-8 miles.

Even though it would be possible to bike (hell, even run) to many places, it often just isn't practical. You'd show up all sweaty and smelly if it was above 65. Only place I'd like to show up to like that is the gym, lol. I mean, I could've ridden my bike to my old high school, about 3.5-4 miles away. Who wants to start their day off smelling like they just got out of gym class? Not to mention, it takes about 7 minutes by car, and like 25 by bike. Same principle holds true for everything, hanging out with the friends, etc.

Since incest has already tainted the thread...

In Mississippi, what do you call a girl that runs faster than her brother?

A virgin :).

nice, yea i lived in Chicago all my life and last year i moved to texas OMFG its so different some stuff i like but the rest i really dont care for.

I live in Bum**** texas. 1873 ppl w/ a Whataburger, Subway, Doughnuts, Car parts store, Bank, hair cuts place, and ummm what else. I think thats all i can think of at the moment....OH YEA A Davids, Family Dollar, umm crap. Yea we got places and were small, i guess its just the town your in? Oh yea were getting a Wal mart next year YAY.

dude this tow has all of that and more lol. But there is really nothing you can do without a car. here you have to get around, we have no things then that we got a mall too, its ok but still this town has things but you need to get around.

Dark_Sniper* said:
dude this tow has all of that and more lol. But there is really nothing you can do without a car. here you have to get around, we have no things then that we got a mall too, its ok but still this town has things but you need to get around.

Yea, like I said. There's a ton of shit in my town, but you can't go hang out at CVS or Autozone, lol.

well since we're throwing out the jokes...

How do you circumsize a redneck!?

...kick his sister in the jaw

Why don't they teach sex education and drivers education at the same time in oklahoma!?

...the mule gets tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom