I5 7400 cpu problem

I just realized that there are no dips when that happens I can't even find it really but I sure can feel it ingame. I can send you the whole monitoring file if you like so you can check it out easily but it seems that everything acts normal.

Yes I tried the power option and it seems better, there were less stutters but a few still happened and the fps limit does not make a difference. I left the pc at the shop so I will see on either Monday or Tuesday what they will say. But I think they will just tell me everything is fine. I was thinking should I switch to display port on my monitor since im using dvi-d maybe its worth a shot.

Well they said its all good which I knew myself, but I think the psu is fine so I will be looking to but the i7 7700k

Hopefully it will be on sale soon, and thanks for your help again I was watching some videos with the i7 and gtx 1060 and it seems like to me its the processor just being a little weak.

More than likely won't find them on sale at all as they're now 2 gens old. Not even first gen Ryzen CPUs have been price cut much.

Problem being, if a 2500k isn't giving this issue with much more powerful cards then your CPU shouldn't be the problem. That chip is almost 8 years old. Here's my BF1 segment on it at 1080p.
https://youtu.be/BYXFJ7wthQo?t=1360

Back
Top Bottom