I think this tops the satanic warning list

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just contradicted yourself twice.
If you read it then you would see that i contradict myself. If you knew me at all then you would understand why i say this and you have to go to my school and be involved in the events that i am to really understand and grasp the siuation. As for the "metrosexual" coment, im far from it. I dress differently pretty much everyday. It all depends on whats clean for me.

This is not the way it was intended, and only really happens in our species.
nah, I've seen dogs be gay before (and no I'm not just talking about that south park episode)

but yeah as I said, do what you want, I just find it disgusting, that's my opinion, and my right as a human being to think so...and if you throw a little temper tantrum over that considering your age and 'experience' well then hell, shows how much 'understanding' you have for another.

Some of the comments I could understand you sitting there thinking "wtf? These kids serious"

and yes compared to you I'm a kid also, however, you didn't much prove yourself to be too much of an 'adult' with this whole 'F**K OFF' crap that you're pulling.

And so a mod, who is infact old enough to have life experiences, posted his thoughts and opinions...did he force it upon anyone? Did he say that was the law of the world and he was absolutely right? No....he posted his opinion...something we're all allowed to do, and what do you do? Take it as a personal insult and start this little tantrum which in turn just makes 'the people you represent' if you will look worse...however I'm smart enough to realize that one person doesn't represent an entire group.

Either way you're quite hypocritical throughout this whole 'oh you guys are so intolerant of other people'

But whatever, we all know these things always go astray and that there will always be someone whining of being 'mistreated' or 'oppressed' or something along those lines...give it a rest and just ignore the ignorance

Yea, do what you want aslong as you're (A.) Not breaking the law and (B.) I don't get a image scarred into my brain for life.

FireFox said:
Yea, do what you want aslong as you're (A.) Not breaking the law and (B.) I don't get a image scarred into my brain for life.

Straight people not keeping it PG-13 in public places may scar gay people.

Straight people not keeping it PG-13 in public places may scar gay people.
that's when you bring in 'majority rules'

as the old saying goes, it was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom