I think this tops the satanic warning list

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any views on politics because I don't pay much attention to that sort of thing, but my views on religion are this: It's all nonsense. I just can't see how anyone can believe any of that stuff when their is no proof or even any reason to believe in it. I think it's all just wishful thinking.

j4ckaL said:
I don't have any views on politics because I don't pay much attention to that sort of thing, but my views on religion are this: It's all nonsense. I just can't see how anyone can believe any of that stuff when their is no proof or even any reason to believe in it. I think it's all just wishful thinking.

Ohh God.

j4ckaL said:

hmm. its called faith idiot/

P.P. Mguire said:
Hahaha, im very homophobic to the max but i contradict myself in a way. Beed knows what im talking about and im not gonna put it cause then ppl would be calling me a hypocrit blah blah. I dont "hate" gays and i accept it to an extent but id rather not know or hear about it. Im completely fine w/ a gay guy around me unless he hits on me then im gonna deck him in the face. My two cents.

You just contradicted yourself twice.

-"im very homophobic to the max", "Im completly fine w/ a gay guy around me"
-And judging from the few pics you posted, you could fit into the metrosexual group.

Thendar said:
Excuse me!!!!!

My physical and mental status are just fine.

Can you seriously look at the two men in the attached picture and tell me there is nothing wrong with them mentally?

So your gay?

Well, a guy being gay is basicly a women trapped in a man's body. This is not the way it was intended, and only really happens in our species. Maybee even people being gay is on the rise, as it is statistly or more people are comfortable about it. It could even be nature's way of controlling population.

Wow. It just contiunes to amaze me how ignorant the human race is.

That's just a random fact I'm throwing out there. It's not directed to anybody in general, but to the human race in general. So, I guess you all could take the personally, but if you do.....then that'll just go to prove that you really are ignorant. bwahahaha

Thendar said:
{sarcasm}
Wow... glad that tech-forums has moderators that are open-minded and willing to accept individual differences.
{/sarcasm}

Makes for a pleasant atmosphere.... NOT !

I'll probably get banned after this post, so I'll make sure the door doesn't hit me in the **s on my way out...

[sarcasm]I'm glad that you're a "Open-minded" T-F member.[/sarcasm]

You my friend are what I like to call a hyper cricket aka a hypocrite.

Well, there are tolerance on both sides. Homosexuals want to be tolerated, yet they don't tolerate people who think what they do is wrong.

Personally, I can't seem to figure out what causes homosexuality. More and more I think people are born that way, but i could be wrong. I do know that despite what the religious right will tell you, they can't change their sexual preference on the drop of a hat. Even the so-called "Christian converted homosexuals" still have attractions to other men, they just don't act upon them.

My best friend in tech school turned out to be gay, and he couldn't help it. He had effeminate traits growing up, and I suspected he was the whole time I knew him, and when he came out of the closet on graduation night, although it felt awkward, it was nothing I didn't know before.

One thing that is interesting is how most homosexuals I've known have a higher income than the norm, or they grew up having been spoiled by their parents. This isn't always the case, but it has been for many of the homosexuals I've known, and I do know several from my college.

Well none of us here are really homophobic, at least the primary members. However we do have freedom of speech (In Canada at least) and some people do not like gay people, and that's part of their rights to a point.

Yes I do have my thoughts on why people are gay, I need to have my thoughts on why so don't get all pissy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom