i need new mobo and cpu

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats pretty random, ANY of them CAN blow up, just cause their cheap doesnt really mean anything, my other mobo which was a STOCK blew up randomly, anything can blow up, and anything can fail, cost doesnt always equal reliability, some companies even do that bump the cost up, look at those weight loss pills they sell them for almost 200, cause you think oh their 200 so they must work, lmfao, reverse psychology

i just used the weight loss pills as an example, they even mentioned that "if it costs 200 that means it must be good" , where in fact they have the same ingerdients the other ones have

Try waiting for a few months buddy,
Intel is going to release some great Hits by then end of this year.

Be smart and wait.

nah im not gonna wait, im not looking for best performance, those "great hits" will have a "great" price tag on them, im actually perfectly fine with my 2.7, however it just sucks for the gaming, so thats pretty much the only reason im upgrading, other than that i have no problems with it, and if i was looking for the "best" i would be looking at the core 2 duos, but as you can see im not, i think the amd x2 64's will be more then enough for what i need

Something to ponder about the PSU... My mother-in-law's PSU went out, and took her mobo with it. I know the hard drive is good, haven't checked the CPU or RAM yet.

When a PSU craps out, it doesn't go alone.

yea well my friend had a power surge from lightning and it took out his whole mobo, hows that for "price"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom