I have an announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
m3trj said:
Chris I hope what I'm going to say doesn't offend you, but I don't think you should tell your parents yet.

If you consider evolution, the reason for sex and giving birth is to pass one's genes into the next generation of humans in the children. If you tell your parents you are gay or whatever then from an evolutionary point of view they will see you as a failure, because you're never going to have the kind of relationship that will allow their genes to be passed on again.

I think you should wait until you are 100% sure of everything before you tell your parents.
There are gay people that end up getting married and having kids because they are so scared of what other people would think of them if they knew. If he is truely bi, then theoretically he could still get married and have kids, or have a girlfriend. Still possible even if he is gay, just because someone is gay, dosn't mean they cant have kids (I think) If I were him I wouldn't tell anybody yet.

EDIT:
And I don't think my sig is helping matters :p

I don't get you guys. How can someone actually be "confused" or "not sure" about being gay or not??.. I mean, when a person looks at another guy and likes what he sees, I mean, should there be any confusion?..
You can still be confused. If you hadent have had any good relationships w/ girls then you can be confused. Like you can think well maybe guys are right for me instead and it makes you confused to whether your gay or not.
Hahahahhahaa....coming from you. Sorry, I just had to point that out.
HAHHA Coming from YOU, oh sorry had to point THAT out.....:rolleyes:

There are gay people that end up getting married and having kids because they are so scared of what other people would think of them if they knew. If he is truely bi, then theoretically he could still get married and have kids, or have a girlfriend. Still possible even if he is gay, just because someone is gay, dosn't mean they cant have kids (I think) If I were him I wouldn't tell anybody yet.
if you are truly gay, then you shouldn't be able to have kids and a wife. I know for a freakin fact I'd never be able to 'get it up' with a dude, so if you are truly gay, then that'd mean you like guys 100%. If you were able to marry a chick, get it up and have sex with her to the point of her having a kid or two, then obviously you wouldn't be 100% full blown homosexual

p0werslave said:
DJ-CHRIS, you should really have a long thinking time to yourself before you tell anyone about this, think over the rest of your life and how it will affect you.
I think he all ready had. Like that is one of the things that being "in the closet" is about.

It's not just being comfortable with every one else knowing that you are gay/bi.
It's being also being comfortable with yourself being gay/bi.

Harper said:
I think he all ready had. Like that is one of the things that being "in the closet" is about.

It's not just being comfortable with every one else knowing that you are gay/bi.
It's being also being comfortable with yourself being gay/bi.

Yes accepting myself was the hardest part :)

I would like to thank most people here for being very mature and adult about this as well. This is not what I expected, I expected to be disliked by alot.

I was expisally suprised at Nubius and how he acted soo mature to me (and we have both been jerks to eachother lately). So thank you Nubius as well expisally.

:D Well dude, I may be a jerk and all, but as I've said in the past before, that's generally towards people and their comments on various things and if they say something completely wrong, ignorant, or cocky. I wouldn't go bashing someone because of a possibly life altering choice or something that's meant to be taken seriously. I do have some shred of morals somewhere :) I just rarely show them

For the record, I am straight. I despise MOST people of the same sex as they're all idiots who just want to get laid while on the other hand...I feel bad for 75% of the opposite sex because of how badly they let their so called "boyfriends" treat them.

Yea, I'm a ladies' man.

I'd say that this thread is nearing the end of it's journey unless someone hijacks it. :) cough cough me cough cough

FireFox said:
For the record, I am straight. I despise MOST people of the same sex as they're all idiots who just want to get laid while on the other hand...I feel bad for 75% of the opposite sex because of how badly they let their so called "boyfriends" treat them.

Yea, I'm a ladies' man.

I'd say that this thread is nearing the end of it's journey unless someone hijacks it. :) cough cough me cough cough

Yeah I feel badly for them, and everyone considers me a lady's man as well. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom