I have an announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
m3trj said:
Chris I hope what I'm going to say doesn't offend you, but I don't think you should tell your parents yet.

If you consider evolution, the reason for sex and giving birth is to pass one's genes into the next generation of humans in the children. If you tell your parents you are gay or whatever then from an evolutionary point of view they will see you as a failure, because you're never going to have the kind of relationship that will allow their genes to be passed on again.

I think you should wait until you are 100% sure of everything before you tell your parents.

Is he gay or Bi?
but yea i would w8.

You are here.

--------------------------------------------------------

Gayness is here. Don't cross it.

Why do I get the feeling that I took this a little to literally? This thread is headed in a horrible direction no thanks to me.

P.P. Mguire said:
Dont bash him just becasue hes different. Just goes to show you guys are hypocritical *******s.

Hahahahhahaa....coming from you. Sorry, I just had to point that out.

FireFox said:
You are here.

--------------------------------------------------------

Gayness is here. Don't cross it.

Why do I get the feeling that I took this a little to literally? This thread is headed in a horrible direction no thanks to me.

How can I obey this line, as I have defiantly crossed over it.

jorsoft03 said:
Chris I just wanted to say that I'm proud of you and have a lot of respect for you. Seriously coming to this realization must have been a very hard thing for you to do and I wish you all the luck in the world.
Some ppl won't be mature enough to handle this but you shouldn't worry about them, it's their issue and their loss.
ALso, I don't honestly see why you need to tell your parents. Having them know would just complicate things and wouldn't benefit you at all. More than likely it would just hurt your cause, so to speak. Telling them after you've had some time to discover yourself more might a wiser option imo.

Your proud of him? Give me a break, your completely blind.

DJ-CHRIS, you should really have a long thinking time to yourself before you tell anyone about this, think over the rest of your life and how it will affect you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom