i have 600 dollars sitting here... what should I buy??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, going with Airsoft. I just hope there are people for you to play with as it will get old if you don't have anyone to play with.

Actually living in California you have one of the bigger player population. There are a lot of Airsoft stores in California and a Vietnam reinactment was hosted there not too long ago, maybe a year. No it was not the whole war, just a few battles spanning a weekend.

NewCents05 said:
for 600 bucks you could not get 2-4 kicker l5's are u joking 1 of those retail for 400yet alone the box amp capacitor will run like around 800 to power 1 of those things but 2-4 your looking at 1.5g+ and in a 300zx if you havent already your going to hafta most likely upgrade the alternator and battery to run that thing. if you wanna get something cool for your car get an hid headlight converter. i drove my uncles x5 last week at night and omfg those things make a huuuuuuuuuge difference. its like driving in day and i swear i get so many heads to turn when i turn them on because it like turns purple then white then goes blue because it has to warm up and it looks really tight. that conversion would cost you like 300-400 and you should probably get projector headlights for your car so it looks nicer which should run u into ur price range. if you really want to get subs your going to have to find mediocre subs with a decent amp because a really nice sub with a crappy amp will sound much worse than like a sub package at walmart(ok im exagurating but w/e).

imo for 600 this thing would be sweet
https://www.ebizenterprise.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=34857
buttkicker lfe kit
it creates the shake of like 4 grand sub systems and really adds to music and movides

I was talking about the refurb L7's you can get at ebay, a 15inch L7 cost around $190, the 12inch cost around $120....... And a good capacitor cost about $150.....

oh ok but 4 is a little excessive specially in a 300zx def wont fit unless u put them in the back seat. kickers are sweet tho even the round ones they have are better than most out there. if your gonna go with subs go with kicker, adire or resonant audio subs(reaudio). best for their price.

phpThumb.php

theres my setup no lol jk but thats just insane i wish i had a setup like that you kno shattering car windows and such

There is a guy at my school, he has an excursion (spelling?) with 8, 15inch L7 kickers, he can NOT have glass near him.... He has blown windows out of the cars beside him at school before, so he has plexiglass on his suv...... And in that picture them appear to be the older L5 kickers.....

I'm sure they would to.... Just need to have the airspace..... And there is no way you can make a box that works perfect with 24 L5 15inch kickers...........

24 in a car.... That would have to be a limo or something.... But what I want is the original JackHammer..... Things ****ing blow everything out.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom