i have 600 dollars sitting here... what should I buy??

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMo224 said:
I had $500 sitting around the other day, so I bought a SLR type digital camera (Minolta DiMage A2).

One could always make a nice contribution to TF. :cool:

Dave :D

Awsome! I've been looking into a Canon Digital Rebel XT or an Olympus E-500, but i don't have $1000 for them.

But yeah, buy a camera. The Canon PowerShot A610 is a fantastic Point-and-shoot camera. It doesn't let you swap lenses or give you as much control as a Digital SLR, but you can be surprisingly creative with it.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16830120180

there goes $250. Just make sure you buy a real memory card though. 32MB isn't nearly enough. go for 512MB or 1GB.

diabloII said:
they're terrible

i'd say /save for something more expensive

are you joking theyre awesome im like obssesed with mine. like if i was allowed to i would marry it. it outdoes everything in its class.

if you really want a pvr(personal video recorder) def go with archos. mine right now is in my car and it kinda looks like a navi system from outside since i have it on a special stand below the radio but i love the thing i never go anywhere without it.

if you have 600 to blow on speaker system but 2 logitech z-5500's lol its sub kicks most high ends home theater systems arse.

for 600 bucks you could not get 2-4 kicker l5's are u joking 1 of those retail for 400yet alone the box amp capacitor will run like around 800 to power 1 of those things but 2-4 your looking at 1.5g+ and in a 300zx if you havent already your going to hafta most likely upgrade the alternator and battery to run that thing. if you wanna get something cool for your car get an hid headlight converter. i drove my uncles x5 last week at night and omfg those things make a huuuuuuuuuge difference. its like driving in day and i swear i get so many heads to turn when i turn them on because it like turns purple then white then goes blue because it has to warm up and it looks really tight. that conversion would cost you like 300-400 and you should probably get projector headlights for your car so it looks nicer which should run u into ur price range. if you really want to get subs your going to have to find mediocre subs with a decent amp because a really nice sub with a crappy amp will sound much worse than like a sub package at walmart(ok im exagurating but w/e).

imo for 600 this thing would be sweet
https://www.ebizenterprise.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=34857
buttkicker lfe kit
it creates the shake of like 4 grand sub systems and really adds to music and movides

get a nice pair of wireless headphones too and my system in my boat will blow all of your systems away I pretty sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom