I...Hate...Fall/Winter!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love winter , I love grey whether fits the metal right. And I love cold , here in Israel it aint cold in winter so i walk around in a t-shirt to freeze my *** off :)

And BTW people WOW you are all liking my sig , ive become popular yay.

Fall and winter rock. We just need a good snow to get the slopes ready. I have riding on manmade junk. Also, any rap that has been made in the last 20 years is, in fact, crap. But on the same note, 90% of "music" made in the last 20 years is also crap.

Edit, and for the 19 year old arthritic kid. Start taking glucosamine condroitus. I used to have really bad knee pains from my years of skateboarding and speedskating and once you take it for a while it really makes a difference.

^_^... thanks for the tip, actually my arthritis is in remission right now, but when a sever temp/pressure change occurs...then it's a nightmare....but today i'm fine and lovin the 34f here in GA....and the trees...omg...the trees are beautiful

It was 28 this morning. I went to work in shorts and short sleeves, no jacket. Felt great (I am hot natured).

What part of GA, H4x3r? I am just above Chattanooga, and Vernong is in Hotlanta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom