html question???

Status
Not open for further replies.
use ms frontpage..........and thats just usin your drag and rop sorta features..........from that........you can check the html tab at the bottom. to see the code,......just remember when using frontpage and then uploading you wil h ave to have the graphics(all fo them...even those used in navigation)

computer_tom said:
i need some javascript code on how to make a suggestion box for my website, or another way. help!

uhmm... I'm abit confused by what you want. Do you want only the code for the TEXTBOX? or do you want a script that will take all the information inside the textbox and submit it somewhere?

the textbox code is easy...

but the suggestion box would...send you and email? i dont know of anyways javascript can store it somewhere else

otherwise a really simple PHP/MySQL database could handle it for you (if you have PHP support)

try this..........i just did what i said........went to frontopage and saw the html code...........try it..........
</head>

<body>

<form method="POST" action="--WEBBOT-SELF--">

<input type="text" name="T1" size="20"><input type="submit" value="Submit" name="B1"><input type="reset" value="Reset" name="B2"></p>
</form>

</p>

</p>
<form method="POST" action="--WEBBOT-SELF--">

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

<input type="submit" value="Submit" name="B1"><input type="reset" value="Reset" name="B2"></p>
</form>

</body>

</html>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom