How to fund my World of Warcraft ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching the last test right now when i'm posting this and we only need 45 runs to win the series 5-0 hahahahhahhahahahha England cant win a game!!!!!!! (for you Yankees out there that means our ten batters only have to average 5 runs each and they usually average about 40 each!!!!)

Dude it is simply you just have to drop one of the games you are playing in order to pay for WoW. Cause trust me dude if you don't know how to moderate your time and have some form of will power not to let WoW take over your life completely, you are not going to have any time to play your other games that you are paying.

K M A N said:
Not a whitewash either.
It was never in doubt.

Originally posted by MurdaX
Dude it is simply you just have to drop one of the games you are playing in order to pay for WoW. Cause trust me dude if you don't know how to moderate your time and have some form of will power not to let WoW take over your life completely, you are not going to have any time to play your other games that you are paying.
Spot on. I'm sure you can give up one for WOW.

There are plenty of opportunities out there for kids to make money, you just have to find them. Growing up, most of my friends just asked their parents for money. I did too once in a while, but for the most part, I was rather self-sufficient when it came to saving money for what I wanted to buy. Talk to you neighbors and try to get a gig mowing lawns in the neighborhood... I did that, at $5-$10 per 'cut', I would be making about $30-40 weekly on that alone. Plus, you have the added benefit of getting a good workout for free. :D

Also, as others have mentioned, you might want to thing about getting rid of anoter account, as you will find yourself paying for an account that doesn't get used very often.

Meh cant give up Xbox Live...... I have heard about WoW as a life ruiner. Probably but owell, I'll Cancel runescape... and i just remembered My Grandad is gona start giving me £5 a week now because im a teenager LOL. Very sad i know but it makes it so much simpilar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom